Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I was coming home

www.xxtreamcam.com


I was coming home at night on the bus. There were a fair number of people on the bus at this time, but it wasn’t at all crowded. The bus stopped at a stop where I saw this incredibly hot young lady get on the bus. She had this long dark straight hair with one hell of a great body! She had a decent sized pair or breasts with a great ass. She was wearing a tight short shirt with tight red cotton pants to really show off her body. She had a gorgeous face and looked between a cross of Marissa Tomei and Jennifer Lopez.
As she was walking towards the bus, I remember saying to myself, “Oh Please, sit next to me!” As she was walking by my seat, I just glanced up briefly at her. She then stopped and smiled at me as she stopped and sat down next to me. I was very pleased and excited to have to gorgeous babe sitting next to me and was even more flattered that she smiled at me.
A couple of minutes later, she looks at me and started to talk to me. She asked me if I had the time to which I told her what time it was. She then started talking about how it takes forever for the buses to come at night and that she was waiting so long for the bus to come. She also mentioned that she needed to use the bathroom and that there was nothing open this late at night. This grabbed my attention and I started to feel my eyes bulge, but tried hard not to show this. She mentioned that she really had to go now and hoped that she would be able to make it home to use the bathroom there. I just kidded around with her and said, “I hope you make it too. We wouldn’t want you to leave a little puddle here!” to which she replied, “No, that’s not really the problem.” Up until this point, I thought that she just really had to pee. Now I realized that she might be talking about something else, but I wasn’t too sure. So I just played dumb and asked, “What do you mean?” She looked at me with this confused and shy look and said in her cute Hispanic accent, “You know, ah, I gotto do, ye know, the other thing.” I understood completely now what she meant and I was really starting to get excited about this. No, this was too good to be true. This gorgeous babe who has to poop and who’s sharing it with me? What what could be better than that?
Oh, but it did get better. We started talking for a few minutes. I noticed that she was starting to look a little uncomfortable by the look on her face and the way she was starting to shift her body. A couple of minutes later, I thought I heard a slight noise come from her seat. But I wasn’t sure and just acted like I didn’t notice anything and just continued talking with her. She looked up at me with a curious look as if to wonder how I couldn’t have noticed what she just did. A minute later, I noticed this slight creaking noise again, to which she said, “Oh, excuse me!” Once again, I just played dumb as to try not to embarrass her and I said, “What?” She said, “Come on, you didn’t hear that?” I said, “What? No. What do you mean?” Once again, she looked at me with this confused smile and just mouthed a couple of words to me. I pretty much knew what she was trying to say, but I still decided to play dumb and acted like I didn’t understand what she was mouthing to me. So I looked at her with this blank stare to indicate that I didn’t understand what she was trying to tell me. She leaned over to me, and started whispering in my ear, “Didn’t you hear, I just farted! Man, I’m so sorry about this. This is so embarrassing. I know this doesn’t seem lady-like to you, I just can’t help it. Oh, I got such a bad stomach ache! Oh man, I really got to find a bathroom!” I assured her that it’s all okay and not to be embarrassed. I said, “Hey, it happens to the best of us. Don’t be embarrassed. I don’t think it’s disgusting or anything like that. Don’t feel ashamed.” She looked at me with such gracious eyes and smiled and said, “Thanks. You’re so sweet.” We continued talking, when a couple of minutes later, she ripped out a fart that was a good deal louder that vibrated the seat so much that I felt the vibration on my butt and legs. She just started laughing and said, “Oh Man, I’m so sorry! I can’t believe I just did that! You must think I’m so sick!” Once again, I assured her that it was okay and not to be embarrassed. She said, “Well, I’m really glad you don’t mind, but I’m just afraid that the other people on this bus will start noticing me! Man! I really got to go and I’m feeling so gassy.”
I then suggested to her that it might be a good idea to walk to the back of the bus where nobody was sitting there. She agreed, and we both got up and walked to the back of the bus. As we were walking back, she ripped out a long and loud fart with a low reverberating pitch. When she did this, she just walked to the back of the bus as fast as she could. I quickly followed. We sat down very quickly in the back where she was just laughing and grabbed onto my arm and said, “Oh God, I can’t believe I just did that! Everyone must have heard me! Oh Man, this is SO embarrassing!” I just said, “Don’t worry. It’s not like you’ll ever be seeing these people again.” She agreed with me and said, “Yeah, you’re right. I just hope I’m not grossing you out too much. You must think I’m some type of freak!” I just said, “No, no. Not at all! Don’t worry about it. Just relax. It’ll be okay.” I also told her that she didn’t need to worry about holding in her gas anymore and that if she needed to go that she should just let it out and nobody else would notice it and that I wouldn’t mind.
She really appreciated how I was trying to help her out so much and how I was assuring her that everything was okay. Just then, she asked me, “So what’s you name?” I responded, “It’s Dan.” She said, “Hi, I’m Sandra.” I said, “Well, it’s very nice to meet you.” She laughed and said, “Yeah, especially under these circumstances, huh?” I just chuckled slightly.
A couple of minutes later, she suddenly leaned forward and clenched up her face and gasped. “Oh shit!” she said. “Oh God, I really gotta go! I feel like I’m gonna poop my pants! Ahhhhh!” She then grabbed onto my arm and squeezed very tightly. I was really starting to get excited and felt myself getting such a tremendous erection. But I tried my best not to show this too much. But a minute later, I saw her look down at my pants and then look back up at me and she smiled. I just kept assuring her that it was all gonna be okay and that she was going to make it. A couple of minutes later, she started letting out a lot of loud farts that were really vibrating the seats. She just started laughing again and was saying, “Oh God, I can’t believe this! Oh, I’m so sorry, I just can’t help it.” She was laughing and cringing in pain and desperation at the same time. I assured her once again that it was okay and did the best I could to try to get her to relax and feel more at ease.
I minute later, she suddenly gasped again as just grabbed onto my leg very tightly! I felt like I was going to come in my pants right then and there. She said, “Oh, I feel it starting to come out! I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it! Oh, I think I’m going to shit in my pants. Damn, these are my good pants. I really don’t want to let this happen!” I said, “NO, you’re going to make it. Just hold on a little longer. We’re almost there.”
Eventually we did make it to the last stop. We heard the bus driver yell out, “Last stop!” I got up and started helping her up very slowly. When she got up, she gasped and cringed and sat down very fast again. She said that she felt it come out and that she was afraid that if she stood up that it would come out in her pants. The bus driver then got impatient and said, “Come on, last stop, get off the bus!” I just turned to the bus driver and said, “We’ll be right off. She has a little problem here. Just give us a little time to get off.” As expected, the bus driver really didn’t care what the problem was and just gave this really annoyed look.
I held her hands and helped her off the seat very slowly and started walking her off the bus. She told me that she lived about a half mile away and I realized that her place was on the way back to my place. So we might as well just walk together until she makes it home.
She started saying to me, “Oh Dan, you really gotta help me! I gotta go so bad! I can’t even walk I gotta go so bad! There’s gotta be someplace open around here!” I told her that at this late at night, there wasn’t anything that we were going to find.
As we were walking, she over keeled over and almost fell to the ground. She collapsed into me and grabbed my arm very tightly and was putting all her weight back onto me. I just stood there in back of her holding her up. She let out a big long fart which I felt vibrate against my legs and waist. That was such an amazing feeling. She said, “Oh God, I have to go so bad. I don’t think I’m gonna be able to make it home in time.” I encouraged her to keep walking and assisted her the best I could. She was kneeling and squatting down with every step she was taking. I had to put my arm around her on her lower back as she put her arm around me around my neck which grabbing onto me with her other hand.
At one point, she just stopped walking and gasped very loudly as she quickly took her hands and placed them on her butt

No comments:

Post a Comment