Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Classroom accidents

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Heart2Heart on September 01, 1998 at 13:46
I’ve always been curious as to where my fetish for soiling myself comes from; I still haven’t worked it out properly, but more and more I can’t help thinking that my early experiences with accidents in the classroom contributed a great deal. I’ve been reading this board for a couple of years now, and it’s begun to occur to me that absolutely nobody has mentioned the kind of thing I used to go through. I’m beginning to think that I had a very unusual grounding in this. Basically, when I was six or seven, we had a teacher who made us take off our wet or dirty pants right in front of the whole class. This was in the north of England in ‘66 or ‘67. I had a horrible experience once when I was queueing at the teacher’s desk to have my work marked. I was desperate to pee, but for some reason decided I would wait till I got to the front of the queue before asking permission to go. I did get to the front, but the moment I did, I started wetting my knickers. The teacher heard the hissing sound, looked down at the stream coming from under my dress and said, “what have you done,” in a resigned tone. I replied, “I’ve wet, Miss”. I then started to blather on about how I’d better go to the toilet and mop myself up, because I had a terrible secret. Some time before I’d got up to go to the desk, I’d pooed my pants, and had avoided discovery so far. I can’t remember, but I suppose I was hoping to survive until break and then deal with it in the toilets. Looking back, I must have just been very embarrassed about asking permission, especially as I’d got a bit of a reputation as a wetter, although I must admit I sometimes deliberately messed my pants on the way home as a way of feeling sorry for myself and getting attention from my mum, so maybe I’d done it deliberately. I know I did poo my pants many times in class without getting caught, and I think it was a combination of genuinely needing to go, mixed with knowing I’d quite enjoy the sensation when it happened. Anyway, I was desperate not to have to take my knickers off in front of everyone, but she brushed aside my suggestions of cleaning up and told me to take my knickers off. All this happened in near silence as the whole of my class leaned forward to see. So I had to take my knickers off, and of course it was horribly embarrassing. Bits splatted onto the floor, and my teacher made the most of this development, sighing with disgust at the sight of my pants and the mess on the floor. To cut a long story short, she made me wear a spare pair of knickers she kept in her cupboard without wiping my bottom, and got a senior girl to walk me home.
My point isn’t so much to recount the accident but more a question. Did anyone else get treated in this way? Mine wasn’t a one-off incident with this teacher, either. I remember there was a girl on her first day at our school. She wet herself in class, and had to go to the front, to this teacher, who made her turn her back and remove her pants. So we all saw her wet pants and her bottom. Not a very pleasant start to that girl’s first day at her new school. There was one boy who often messed his pants, but he never had to go through all that because he took the simple expedient of sneaking out of the classroom and back home. Whenever Mark was missing, we knew he’d pooed his pants.
I only heard of a similar situation once (although I don’t ask people very often!), where a friend of mine had wet her pants at school, and the teacher had held them up for the whole class to see.
It does make me wonder how many others in my class became accident fans, though.
I’d be very interested in knowing whether it was common practice at that time, or did we just have a peculiarly horrible teacher?
Heart2Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment