Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Julie's Dirty Weekend

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Toby on April 30, 1999 at 11:20
Hello everyone. Well Julie's story continues with some more of my fantasies. Again this was written about two weeks ago however I have read about some similar incidents in some recent posts. I suppose great minds think alike!
By coincidence as I write this intro and post it I have managed to save up since Wednesday and I am having a hard job in keeping everything in at present. The chair I am sitting on is quite hard thankfully and it's providing some resistance. I can feel another push coming and my stomach is battling to fill my jeans so I'll sign off, post this and go and enjoy myself. Hope you enjoy this episode.
Julie's Dirty Weekend
After Julie and I had broken the ice that weekend we had lost all our reserves and taboos. That night we went to bed together and were at like rabbits until the morning. I was almost glad to go back to work on the Monday to regain my strength. We decided that future the joint pooping experiences were best planned in advance for maximum effect. She occasionally surprised me with little episodes now and again as by this time she had made the decision to move in with me.
I remember one such evening where I had return home from work before her, and I had changed and gone downstairs to prepare something to eat. Julie waltzed in about twenty minutes later and greeted me rather coldly or so I thought.
"Hello darling " I called "How was your day". No reply, I heard her drop her bags in the hallway and she came silently in the kitchen. She fixed me with a wry smile and came up to me, kissed me passionately on the lips then drew me by the hand out of the kitchen and into our small conservatory. I was bemused, as she clearly wasn't angry so I just followed along to see where she was going to take me. I didn't have to wait long. In the conservatory she backed me up to a hard wooden chair and pushed me back so that I had no option but to sit down on it. She hitched up her skirt to reveal her slender thighs clad in black tights. Her white panties were visible through the sheer material and she placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as she straddled me.
With her legs either side of mine she sat firmly onto my lap and drew my head into her soft breast. She looked down at me and kissed me again this time allowing me to respond as her hot little tongue and mine played in each other mouths. She drew back gently and ground her bottom into my lap as I looked at her I recognised the signs, which I admit I had begun to anticipate. Her eyes watered slightly and her tummy contracted quite suddenly and she gave a little grunt as she gripped my shoulders hard with the effort. I felt the bulge grow against me as Julie pushed to fill her white panties with a long hard BM.
I was quite rigid by now and I looked at her soft round pink face as she bit her lip whilst emptying herself into her knickers. She finished finally and spoke for the first time that evening.
"Wow, did the earth move for you too?" she enquired with a giggle.
"You bet" I replied as I began to grind my loins into her soft lump much to her delight. She gave little squeals of pleasure as I moved my hips in circles squashing her BM into her tights and up and around her firm little bottom. To finish her off I placed my thumb down between her legs so that she could grind her hips against it. Fortunately her actions also rubbed me to the point of coming and I felt myself spurt into my pants just before her body jerked into a mighty orgasm.
It wasn't long afterwards that we decided to plan for our first joint venture. This would be a day set aside whereupon we would both spend out time peeing and pushing our BMs into the clothes we were wearing without cleaning up until the evening. It sounded quite a challenge. To make the day more interesting we would abstain from any sexual activity for the week before hand (or at least try).
We would also try to save our BMs up over several days so that we might go twice or more times that day to prolong the pleasure. We also arranged our diets so that we ate plenty of bananas, peanut butter and other 'BM stiffening' foods prior to 'Poo Day'. The night before we would eat a little chocolate and drink moderately well to charge up the bladder for the coming event.
We decided that realistically we could save up three days worth with careful planning and a little holding on. Any longer may just prove too much. We started saving up on the Wednesday with a view to making Saturday the day. Everything went quite well, although we both felt full during the latter stages the urge to go held off although Julie had a close call. Friday evening came and Julie burst into the house after fighting with her keys at the front door. She threw down her bags and rushed into the kitchen squealing.
"Quick, quick" she pleaded "find me something hard to sit on. It's coming out and I don't want it to"
She stood squirming legs firmly clenched together her hand over her the seat of her panties and drawing her breath through her teeth as she fought to keep her hard saved BM inside her.
I tried to think quickly. " Erm - the conservatory" I blurted out "Hard wooden chair, quickly" I was as desperate as she was not to have our fun spoiled.
Julie shuffled into the conservatory and I followed her she found the chair and with one hand swept what was on it onto the floor. She turned hitched up her skirt to reveal her blue stocking clad legs, suspender (or garter) belt and blue satin panties. With a thump she dropped her bottom onto the chair and ground down into the hard wooden surface in an effort to provide some resistance to the oncoming BM. With a sigh of relief she relaxed and smiled. Her smile changed into a slight grimace as her body tensioned and her tummy tried in vain to push a particularly monster BM into her panties. Fortunately the chair won the day and after a few gasps and squeals on Julie's part the contractions retreated and Julie was saved. She looked at me a little red faced from her efforts.
"Phew that was close" she murmured almost breathless with her exertions. I watched her regain her composure however she remained sat with her legs spread and revealing her blue satin underwear as she did so. After a week of abstinence looking upon her slim white thighs and dark bush under the blue satin I almost came there and then. With some reluctance I turned away and returned to preparing that night's food.
The day arrived we were both a little weak with anticipation, we woke about eight and lay there planning the days activities.
"I'd like to do something in the living room" she said " I'd like to sit on the sofas and just let it slide out. What about you?"
"I don't know. I think I might do it in the garden perhaps whilst I'm doing some weeding or something" I hadn't really thought about planning it that finely. However as we were about to discover, the day held a variety of suprises and delights in store.
We quickly rose and washed somewhat ironically, we both opted to wear old jeans with nothing else except a top. Our jeans had shrunk with age and use and provided a tight fit, ideal for retaining our BMs for as long as we desired. I wore an old T - shirt and Julie wore an old singlet that was clearly too small for her and caused her firm breasts to push together to produce a very sexy looking cleavage.
"Very nice" I said as I leaned down and kissed each breast and ran a thumb gently across her stiff little nipples. She gently pushed me away.
"Later" she said and we went downstairs for breakfast.
We had prepared all our food before hand and aimed to stay out of the kitchen as much as possible that day for reasons of hygiene. After a breakfast of orange juice and toast we sat in the kitchen and looked at each other. My bladder was bursting and I know Julie's was too so we quickly went into the garden and listen for the neighbours. No sign yet. Great!
" Watch" said Julie and she moved to a corner of the garden and squatted down. With a grimace of relief she began to pee. I heard it hit the inside of her jeans first and then a small dark patch appeared at her crotch followed by a hot stream of liquid cascading onto the patio stones. She finished, squeezed her crotch with her hand and stood up revealing a dark blue circle of wet cloth around her thighs and bottom. I was squirting drops of pee as I watched her but as soon as she had finished she looked at my groin area in anticipation and I duly obliged. I felt the warm pee run down my front and straight down my left leg and onto my foot. I looked down to see a dark patch appear in the front of my jeans and spread quickly down my leg as the cascading torrent soaked the left side of my lower body.
"Wow," said Julie, " lets get some more liquid inside us for later. We drank some more orange juice and a little champagne (special occasion) and settled down to see what occurred next. I felt the first urge and after breaking a little, wind which caused Julie great merriment, I ventured to undertake some task to carry out while I filled my jeans for the first time that day. I knelt down and made some effort to weed one of the beds and the urge became a little stronger.
"Are you ready to go?" asked Julie excitedly.
"Nearly" I replied " just a few more minutes and… oh no, here it comes!" I knelt back on my heels to await the onslaught. With my knees apart I had hoped that the jeans would provide some resistance but I realised that the opposite had occurred and a I had made a gap into which the BM would flow once it was released. I tried desperately to stop the surge but after waiting for three days, my BM was not going to be held prisoner much longer. I felt the hard lump force itself into my jeans amid my grunts.
Thankfully I managed to forestall the push and I ended up with the lump half in and half out. I rose slowly with a large lump of poo protruding from me, which made my stance a little bandy-legged.
" What's up?" laughed Julie.
" I didn't want to let it all out at once" I replied so its half out half in".
"Lets feel it then" she said and she placed her hand on the lamp and began to press it gently.
"Oo that feels nice" she said " I might try that". Then she began to push a little harder.
"Shall I try to push it back in" she asked.
"I don't think you'll be able to" I replied "hang on I'll try to draw it back in myself". I contracted my muscles but the BM was too far-gone and I suddenly felt a lump detach itself and drop into the crutch on my jeans. It was fairly dry and it rolled to one side and lodged at the top of my thigh. However my contraction had prompted another urge and I realised that this time there was no holding back. I stood with my legs apart and felt the BM push steadily into my jeans I felt my stomach contract and my face got warmer with the effort of forcing a large pile into the space between my legs. I relished the warm softness and moved my hips about to try to enhance the feeling. It did so to my great delight.
Julie had watched my display with great admiration and wanted to perform herself.
"My turn now" she cooed and backed up to the tall garden wall. She placed her hands on the wall behind her to brace herself and stood legs apart and squatting slightly. She smiled at me as she prepared herself for a huge pants-filling movement.
It came with an almost violent urge. I watched as her whole body jerked and her back arched as she commenced her movement her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open at the sheer size of the first onslaught. She gave a huge grunt and quickly silenced herself as she tried desperately to halt the action to keep the first piece half way in. Sadly her inexperienced showed and with more than a little disappointment she gave up to nature and looked down to watch, with me, as her gusset swelled with the soft pile as it filled up inside her jeans.
"Damn" she said "I was hoping to catch it. I must practice that".
"Don't worry" I said "You'll get the hang of it. Now do this" I brought my legs together and squashed my poo slightly so that I could attempt to walk normally. She copied me closing her eyes briefly in satisfaction as her warm pile squished between her thighs.
"Over here" I commanded and made my way into the conservatory and found the two hard wooden chairs, which had served us so well in the past. I placed them opposite each other and placed Julie in front of one and myself in front of the other.
"Now sit down hard" I ordered. Julie needed no further encouragement with a relish she sat down firmly onto the chair. I heard her pile squelch as she did so and she gasped with pleasure at the feeling.
"It's gone down my legs" she panted breathlessly. I followed her down and found myself giving a short gasp myself as my mess squeezed itself around the inside of my jeans.
We spent the next hour or so trying to act normally but it was clear from watching Julie that she was too preoccupied with her condition to do anything properly. About then the urge came again. This time I did kneel down and sit back on my heels and parted my legs the urge was no quite so intense as before. But I was rewarded with a good warm pile which pushed steadily into my gusset and dislodging some of the first load which had by now dried to become a little firmer. As I pushed the remains into my pants I began to pee copiously into the poo around my bottom and down my legs. That done I looked for Julie. She was busy pruning some flowers but looked troubled.
"What's up?" I enquired as I carefully moved over to her aware that most of my poo was now wet and beginning to migrate down my legs.
"Oh I'm sorry" she said resignedly, "I was trying to take my mind off this for a bit and ended up thinking about Bob at the office". Bob was a real creep. To call him an asshole would be insulting to the part of our body, which gives us so much pleasure. He was giving Julie a little bit of a hard time recently and Julie was beginning to become a little stressed by him.
"Try this" I suggested. "Imagine that's Bob inside you causing you stress. Why don't you stand here spread your legs and push that big pile of poo that he is into your gusset the squash him. It might make you feel better".
Julie's eyes lit up.
"Great idea" she said "I'll show the creep what I think of him". With that she placed her hands on her knees, legs apart and braced herself. This time she was going to forcibly push out her BM into her jeans. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she pushed hard. Her efforts were rewarded, and with a "Yes" she filled her pants with the big pile of poo that was Bob.
"Mmm, that'll show him" she smiled "I feel better already".
"Now finish him off" I urged her. She moved over to the chair positioned herself astride it and sat down slowly this time but deliberately circling her hips as she did so causing Bob the poo to be spread around her bottom and back.
"Take that Bob " she said venomously, "now I'm going to drown you!" With that she peed a veritable cascade out of her gusset and onto the chair and floor.
Sadly we were not able to provide any more BM's that day so after soaking our jeans a couple more times, we gingerly made our way up to the bathroom to clean up. After shedding our soiled jeans and showering each other down to remove all traces of poo, we quickly dried and ran downstairs naked and threw the clothes into the ready primed washing machine. As we quickly cleaned up the remaining traces of the day's activities we found ourselves in the small back garden. Both still naked I stood back from washing down the patio to see Julie bent over replacing the cushions on the longers. The events of the last few days caught up with me in and found the sight of her naked thighs, her firm bottom and her soft mound peeping out from between her buttocks caused an instant stir in my loins. As I grew firmer I watched her firm breasts jiggle as she straightened the cushion the stood up. She turned and noticed me. Without a word she took me by the hand and let me over to the garden wall.
"Sod the foreplay" she breathed "I'm as horny as hell". With that she turned and placed her hands flat on the wall and pushing out her bottom outwards she moved her legs apart and turned her head to look at me. I moved behind her and ran my erection along the cleft of her bottom and gently massaged her breasts with my hands. She murmured her approval and then gave a short gasp as I moved my tip down and along the warm wet cleft between her legs. My fingers began to stroke her taught nipples and as I slid along underneath her I rubbed her little nub of pleasure with caused her to moan with delight until she arched her back and came with a load gasp, her body shuddering with a violent orgasm. I moved my hands to her hips and lifted her gently and with a quick nudge I slid deep inside her still shuddering body. As I plunged back and forth I managed to keep her orgasm going. Soon I felt my moment was near and with a final deep thrust I jerked and filled her insides with my hot sticky come.
We slept well that night after the day's excitement, dreaming of the pleasures that awaited us in the time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment