Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear Wet Set,

www.xxtreamcam.com


I've just received my latest copy, and I really enjoyed it, although I would like to see photos of girls with wet panties lifting her skirts or squatting down or up the skirt shots. I have been lucky enough over the years to know several girls who wet themselves, especially my wife, so I thought you would enjoy reading about them.
I am not an adult baby, but my first wet experience with a girlfriend involved nappies, and I'm sure your readers will enjoy hearing about it.
Although I had come close a few times, I had not mentioned my interest in wet games to her, as I was afraid she would think I was crazy. Then one Halloween, when I asked her what her costume would be, she said that it was a surprise. Finally Halloween arrived and when I went to pick her up to take her to the party I was very pleased with what I saw.
My girlfriend was dressed like a baby with a very short dress and very babylike fluffy rubber panties, bobby socks and sleepers, and had a pacifier around her neck and she was talking like a baby. Then we sat at a table and we started to drink beer and talk. As we were dancing she said she had a little surprise for me. I said 'Another?!'
Then we sneaked off and hid in a room and she told me that with all the beer she had to go very badly but that a baby can't go to the bathroom, so that's why they use nappies. My jaw dropped when I realised the fantasy of a lifetime would be fulfilled at last. Then she squatted down and, watching her panties and nappy, proceeded to do it. It took a few seconds for the pee to start to flow, while she was fighting her common (un)sense that peeing in one's clothes is wrong, but she was concentrating and finally she did it. A yellow stain appeared in her nappies and some pee leaked from her plastic panties and formed a little puddle on the floor. But most of it remained in her nappy and we returned to the party.
I wanted to go to my car and fuck her like a mad man but she said that she wanted to know if someone would notice that she had a real and very wet nappy. Then after an hour or so, she said that she wanted to poop and she didn't want to go to the ladies room. Then in front of everyone she lifted her dress and dumped a BIG load of poop into her pissed nappies and then we went to my car and I played with her warm pussy and she told me why she had done this.
One day she was in my room playing with my Super Nintendo. She had tired of playing the same game and started to search for my cartridges. She opened the drawer where I keep all my wetting magazines carefully hidden under some clothing and took one of them and went to the bathroom and read it. She had become very excited and decided to try wetting her panties, but she was ashamed to do it in front of me or at my house so she went to her house and went to the bathroom. She lifted her short skirt and, seated on the toilet, peed her panties. She liked it very much and, as she had to poop, she did it in her panties as well. Crazy with excitement she sat on the floor and squashed her poop all the way up between her legs. Her panties were a real mess and she took a bath and washed them. But she was hooked on going to the bathroom in her panties and when we were invited to the Halloween party she decided to go as a baby in a nappy.
While she was talking I had my hand inside her nappies and she peed in them again. She told me that for her next 'performance' she would be dressed in a 'big girl' dress. She later showed me the dress and it was so short that her panties would be very visible.
Unfortunately, my relationship with her didn't work out, and I never got to see the promised episode. But then I met the girl I wanted to marry - Monica. She was my dream come true, and had been a dedicated wetter for years even before I met her. Our mutual interest became apparent very early in our relationship, and I remember vividly one of our very first wet times together.
We were at my house. We were alone and I had my hands all over her and we were very excited. When I had my hand inside her white panties she said she had to go, but she didn't move or try to take my hand out of her panties. I said to her to just let go and wet her panties. She gave me a wicked little smile, and I'm sure it was probably what she had planned anyway. To begin with she let just a little spurt of pee into my hand and her panties. She said something about how wonderfully warm it felt, and then relaxing completely, wet her panties with a wonderful long stream of golden pee.
Then she complained that she was wet and I was dry, and that it wasn't fair. So she said that I should wet myself too. My dick was very hard so it took a little time to get the flow started, but within minutes, I was wet to my ankles. All this time Monica was playing with herself with her hand inside her panties, and as soon as I had finished wetting, we fucked with my dick poking out of my yellowed fly and her soaked panties pulled aside.
We soon got married, and now we have a very wet sex life that includes wetting our bed and fucking in the wet sheets. Normally she wets first and then I do it, and it's always followed by an endless night of wetting and fucking. It wasn't until after we were married however, that Monica let me in on her biggest secret - I wasn't the only one with whom she shared her wet interests!
She confessed to me that she had wet herself when she was at the circus when she was younger. She went with her best friend Connie, and Connie's parents and brothers. In the middle of the act she really had to go, and asked Connie's father to take her to the loo. He said he had checked the bathrooms and found they were very disgusting, and that she had to wait. She held on but never made it! She was wearing very tight shorts and they got completely soaked. She said that at first it was unpleasant, but then she started to like it, and actually enjoyed the last few drops as she forced them into her pants.
A few days later, Connie was very keen to ask her all about it, and wanted to know what it had felt like. Monica told her how much she had enjoyed it, how it gave her a wonderful tingling feeling down there, and suggested that she try it herself. It was a bit surprising that Connie was so eager, but Monica was delighted to see her concentrating hard, and then deliberately pissing her panties. From the look on her face, Monica could tell that just as she had hoped, Connie obviously liked it too.
Then came Connie's confession, which explained everything - she was still a bedwetter! But not only that - she often wet her bed on purpose just for the beautiful feeling. From then on the two of them were inseparable, and over the following years enjoyed many wet experiences together. Connie even got Monica to start wetting the bed!
As they got older they became more adventurous, and when Connie got her own place, they started to experiment with sleeping together. Before going to bed they would both drink as much as possible, and then lie there in each others arms and wet themselves. This was always followed by along session of mutual masturbation.
Once the cat was out of the bag, we talked about the possibility of a threesome, and worked out a strategy to involve Connie in our wet games. The lead up is a story in itself, but I'm pleased to say that the three of us now regularly indulge ourselves together.
The last time Connie visited us, we had a very wet night. I enjoyed listening to them talking about their past experiences together, almost as much as actually doing it. At first I just watched them playing on the bed together, but then joined in. I was rubbing Connie's pussy as she wet her light blue-turned-yellow panties, and Monica was masturbating herself while doing the same. I fucked Connie while she played with Monica's pussy and then I wet my pants too. We continued all through the night in a very wet bed. The smell of pee was very intense but it was heaven!
Wet 'R

No comments:

Post a Comment