Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear Wet Set,

www.xxtreamcam.com


I first experienced taboo sex years ago while in my late teens. A callow 17 years myself, I had recently begun dating a pretty 17 year old girl with wonderful flaming red hair.
One cool blustery afternoon we were waling along an isolated part of the beach in a southern New Zealand city. We lay on the sand and were enjoying some mutual groping, when Ginny mentioned she needed to 'go to the toilet'. With no intention other than to tease her, I said I didn't want to let her up - she'd have to hold on. She sighed and relented,
Soon however, she was fidgeting and again wanting up. Again I playfully refused. Eventually she warned me that if I didn't let her up she'd let go anyway. Perhaps at this stage, the first hint of intrigue started to creep into my consciousness. I bet her she wouldn't do it, and continued massaging her pussy through her panties. I soon realised she was calling my bluff. She began to pee, and I experienced the exquisite pleasure of feeling the warmth of her piss as it jetted through her panties and my fingers.
By now I was hugely rampant, but I wanted to get closer to this. Ginny was on her back with her knees up, and I got my head between them and began nuzzling her soaking crotch. I pushed my nose into her panty gusset, inhaling the wonderful smell and tasting her accident with my tongue. Ginny was going wild, and her reactions spurred me on. Soon I moved up on top to kiss her, and she began licking the wetness from my face. As this was occurring I had my hand inside her panties, fingering her sodden cleft and enjoying the sensation of her wet pubic hair on my hand.
I then became aware that she had stopped writhing. I felt her lift her bum slightly off the sand and heard a strange popping sound. Then I smelt it - she was filling her pants! I looked down and was astounded (and more turned on than I can describe) to see a bulge slowly developing. Already wet with pee, her panty gusset was now stained and protruding with heavy load.
The odour mattered not to me. I could have drilled concrete with my cock. I could see that Ginny was in a high state of arousal, so I moved over her and pulled the lace waistband of her knickers down sufficient to get my cock inside her. I slid in without the slightest friction and Ginny orgasmed at once with a long involuntary shudder. It was a quick fuck as I couldn't contain myself for long either. As I withdrew I noticed Ginny had reached between us and was feeling the bulge in her panties while masturbating with the other. Then she climaxed again.
Later I discovered that Ginny had a penchant for this sort of thing, and we had other interesting interludes, mostly in the privacy of my flat. She enjoyed leaning back on the toilet with her thighs open wide while I pissed over her, and squatting over a mirror so she could watch as she wet herself. Once, Ginny filled her pants while standing at my kitchen sink, and her running commentary had me coming in no time. At other times we would go hiking, and at a suitable location squat facing each other and embrace while we both wet our pants. Ginny was very inventive, and there are other experiences we shared which I will write about in future.
I've thought about taboo sex often since being with her, but apart from the so called 'Sex Bizarre' magazines, had never read about the subject until finding Wet Set. I have enjoyed reliving my early experiences through writing this letter, and I hope Wet Set gets bigger and better.
Evan, Perth

No comments:

Post a Comment