Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I made it back...and I have a poop story.

www.xxtreamcam.com


osted by Shauna on August 28, 1997 at 19:34:39:
Hello Poop Post:
My name is Shauna, the 19 year old girl who posted a while ago. Thanks for all the cool
responses. Sorry I haven't posted, I ended up going on vacation...one last big fling
before school starts.
I have been thinking a lot about the stories here and my own desires. Over my vacation
I couldn't shake the thoughts of poop accidents or games. I tried to create an image in
my mind from the stories of people's posts. I too, like losts of people here, have
conflicts in my mind.."this is gross and wierd...but I like it!" It's cool to see a good
mix of people from all walks of life (and genders) into this stuff.
Let me tell you about my poop experience while on vacation in Mazatlan Mexico. I was with
my 2 girlfriends and their boyfriends. I was the only single person there, which made for
some awkward, frustrating, and lonely feelings. But oh well, we all had a good time and I
strive to make the best out of any situation. Anyways, I decided to go rollarblading while
my other friends went to do some couple's crap thing. I was rollar-blading along a path near
the beach when suddenly I had to poop really bad. thoughts immediately began to race
through my mind.."Should I do it in my pants?....I RELLY WANT TO!...But what if,what if, what
if, what if, what if, ...." I was struggling with the fact that both I had to poop and
whether I should do it in my pants or elsewhere.
While I was skating along, I finally decided. I wanna do it, poop, right here..right now!!!
I pushed a little poop in to my pants..I was wearing black spandex biker shorts and a t-shirt. I
felt a little wierd. Then I thought to myself, "well i went this far, might as well do it all the way."
so I went ahead and pooped my pants all the way along with letting out a good stream of pee. I felt
so decedant and relieved. I skated along for another half-hour or so with a big load in my
spandex. I wasn't sure if it was noticeable or not. Although the spandex was black (sorry Chrissie
I haven't worked up to white yet..), a few other people skated by me and looked back at me rather
suprised. The spandex retained both the pee and poop good.
After a while, I decided it was time to clean up. I sat on the beach, took off my blades and went for
a quick skinny dip in the ocean. I cleaned up my butt and spandex good and headed back home all wet
but clean. I thought about the incident over and over again and have decided one thing. I have found
a new pleasure and fun activity.
I'll be busy with school, but I'll try to keep regular (in more ways than one..)
Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment