Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Embarrasing Accident

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by JT on July 23, 1999 at 10:13
About a year and a half ago, a group of friends from work and I went to Busch Gardens. There were about 6 of us, and we were waiting in line for one of the rides. The line was rather long, and our friend Sue was complaining because the line wouldn't hurry up. Originally, we all thought she was anxious to get on the ride. But she did appear a little uncomfortable---which I thought was odd.
Once we were strapped into the ride; Sue, who was sitting beside me, was holding her stomach as if the harness was on too tight. I leaned over and asked, "Are you alright", and she said, "No, I really have to use the bathroom...it's urgent." Immediately, the chain tightened up, and the coaster was climbing up the incline.
As we rolled up the incline, I could see Sue sitting beside me; a little pale, and nervously straining not to have an accident. I was becoming extremely aroused wondering if she was going to have an accident or not. I assumed she wouldn't, but I hoped she would. As the ride rolled over the top and everyone started screaming into the first big drop, Sue was very quiet. Then, as the ride pulled out of the bottom, and all the G's pulled us into the seat, I heard Sue screaming 'Oh No'.

I turned to look at her, and saw her state of disbelief. She was staring intently at her crotch, and I began to smell what had happened. As the ride continued to whip back and forth, her diahrea smeared into the front crotch of her shorts; I could see the poop staining through the fabric. Sue was wearing summer casual white cotton shorts. Not denim, but the thin dressy style. Her poo pushed past her underwear, and spread into her crotch area and inner thighs.
The ride was now coming to the end. We were pulling into the covered area where you load and unload (Sorry for the pun) and the attendants walked up to release the harnesses.
Sue was speechless, except to mutter, "What am I going to do". Our friends in the seat behind us were razzing her before we even got out. The attendant looked down at her and said, "I guess the ride was a little too much for you". He released our harness, and Sue gingerly got up and quickly walked to the exit. I stood behind while the others got out. They were dying with laughter. The attendant went to get a bottle of cleaner and a roll of paper towels....I could hear the people in the crowd all remarking at what had happened. One guy shouted out, "Eeewww, that chick shit all the seat." A few others were in awe and pointing. Still others were like me I guess, trying to conceal the boner in their pants.
When we got back outside, Sue was standing at the end...disgusted, humiliated and embarrassed. Frank runs up and says, "What the F_ _ _, you shit your pants over that ride. It wasn't that scary." A couple of the girls were still chuckling, but decided to stick up for her. One of them bought her a new pair of shorts, and brought them into the bathroom for her. She must have been in there for almost a half hour. When she finally did come out....her day was ruined, but the rest of us had a great time. She got alot of teasing for the rest of the day. But all and all, it was one of the most exciting experiences of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment