Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Discovering a Pants-Pooper Part 4

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by skids on August 12, 1999 at 06:32
See parts one, two, and three - posted earlier this month, in order to understand the story line. Feedback posted to the board or via email is greatly appreciated.
……………………………………………………………………
The end of the semester finally drew near. Elaine and Elizabeth had gotten an ‘A’ for their report on encopresis as did many of the other teams with their assigned topics. Professor Jenkins had commented that "I’m glad to see that so many of you took this assignment seriously and really put your all into it." A lot of the students giggled nervously when she said that, including our favorite pair.
At the end of class that day Cynthia stopped by Elaine’s desk and handed her a note. "Would you please give this note to the person you interviewed for your report?" she said, blushing. "It’s not from me but from someone I know." Elaine took it reluctantly and said "Well, I can give it to her I suppose, but I doubt that there will be any reply - she emphasized that she wants her privacy respected." Cynthia nodded and hurried off. Elaine noticed that at the doors of the lecture hall she met up with Claudia and both glanced back at her - the note was likely from her!
Elaine and Elizabeth trudged over to the cafeteria for lunch. The note was all they could think of though it remained in Elaine’s backpack lest someone who knew about it see them open it.
"What do YOU think she says in it? Do you think it’s a flame? Is she a right-wing religious nut?"
"I don’t think so - she wouldn’t have taken this class if she was, but you never know."
When they were finally alone later in the day they pulled out the note and read it.
"Dear friend,
Thank you for sharing your childhood experiences with messy panties. Your story brought back a lot of memories of my own childhood which I had been suppressing. I think I was potty trained normally but around the age of 12 I stopped wiping myself after I went to the toilet - no matter whether it was for number 1 or for number 2. I just liked the feeling of freedom and rebellion that it represented I guess. I liked it when my panties stuck to me. My mother immediately noticed that my underwear, which had been spotless up until then, was now often yellow with pee and brown with skidmarks. She talked to me about it but decided that it was just a phase that I would soon outgrow and left me alone. When I was 14 and still not wiping they tried to shame me by taking away all my underwear and leaving me only a pile of disposable diapers. When it was time to go to school they actually held me down and put one on me but I ripped it off and was heading out the door (in school uniform skirt) without anything at all on underneath - they relented and gave me my panties back. Later that same year they tried other tactics - once putting a particularly messy pair of panties on my head and with the messy part stuck right in my face. I had to sit like that for an hour or face a real whipping from my dad. (It didn’t bother me at all - I LIKED the smell of pee and poo!) In the end they gave up trying to bully me - they just made me do my own wash and buy my own panties. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I understand your story and I liked it. I would like to meet you someday if you’re interested.
Sincerely, C."
"Could be either Cynthia or Claudia" said Elizabeth. "Well, what do you think? Should I write her back?"
The girls spent an hour talking about their options. Elizabeth decided to write a note to "C" telling her that a meeting could be arranged through Elaine. The next day in class Elaine slipped the note to Cynthia and asked her to give it to whoever it should go to.
That night at supper in the cafeteria Cynthia and Claudia sat down at the same table with Elizabeth and Elaine. The talk turned to their Human Sexuality class as that was the only class all four had in common. They talked about how much they had liked the class, how they felt they had ‘matured’ in their understanding of people’s different fetishes, and (of course) the easy enough ‘A’. When they were done eating Claudia whispered to Elaine that "I want to meet your special friend. She said you could arrange it." Elaine nodded and told her that she would let her know when and where.
The school had a long 4 day weekend scheduled before exams so that the students could study and finish up any incomplete work. Elizabeth and Elaine intended once again to head toward Elizabeth’s parents empty house to take advantage of the time. When they mentioned this to Cynthia and Claudia they immediately asked if they could come along. When Claudia offered to pay for the food all weekend long that clinched it. They drove down together that Friday night.
The four girls got up late on Saturday, had a light brunch, and all sat around the living room hitting the books. As she studied Elizabeth let out a long ‘phhht’ of a fart which all of the other girls politely ignored. A few minutes later Elaine let go with a noisy ‘brrrt’ fart which had a very strong smell. Again all the others ignored it, though each had a smile on her face. Soon a regular fart fest erupted with each of the four girls trying to outdo the others, though they all pretended to keep studying.
At mid-afternoon Elaine stood up and said "Cynthia, let’s go for a walk. Elizabeth and Claudia - this is the time and the place for you two to get to know one another better." Elizabeth’s and Claudia’s eyes locked, both looked pleased and relieved. They knew immediately that Elaine was referring to the notes and the meeting that had been promised.
"I’d rather stay" said Cynthia. "We both wanted to meet the person you talked about in the report."
"Well, I’ll stay too, then" said Elaine.
"I was hoping it was you" said Elizabeth and Claudia at the same time. They both smiled again.
"I’ve been a life-long panty pooper and Elaine has been joining me for several months now. You like dirty panties, according to your notes. What about you Cynthia?"
Cynthia hung her head for a moment and gathered up her courage. "Before this semester I had never done anything - I never even hardly touched myself in high school, much less any boy. But since I started learning about things in this course I’ve been experimenting, and Claudia has been a real friend and given me a lot of encouragement." Cynthia paused and looked over to Claudia for permission to continue. Claudia nodded and so she went on: "I know how to do 69 now, we tried spanking each other, we shaved our private parts, we’ve done a lot of the things our sex course has talked about. Every one I’ve tried has turned me on (some more than others). If you all are willing I’d like to try panty pooping with you."
Elizabeth motioned to Claudia to come closer, and when she stood up Elizabeth un-buttoned her jeans and tugged them down. She pulled down her panties. All of them, including Claudia, looked down to see them - a strong damp yellow in the crotch but no skidmarks in the rear. "Haven’t gone yet today" she said with a smile. "Been saving it for something special."
The four of them stood up and pulled off their clothes, pushing them off to the side of the room. It was quite a site. Elizabeth tall and thin, tiny breasts and long blondish hair, with purple flowered brief panties on. Elaine, short and big breasted, short dark hair, plain white hip hugger style panties. Claudia, average height and weight, brown hair, smallish breasts with erect nipples, white panties. Cynthia, a little plump but attractively so, dark blue silky brief panties. They gathered in a cirlce in the center of the room, each girl put a hand on the rear end of the girls to the left and right. In unison they semi-squatted and began to do poo-poo in their panties.
Elaine and Elizabeth, who had made the loudest and smelliest farts, had the easiest time of it. Within seconds of beginning to push their panties tented out in the rear and poop began to fall into them. None of the girls even noticed the strong smell, they were all wet with sexual excitement and anticipation. Claudia grunted a few times and then held her breath to push. Very slowly a large firm poo took up residence in her panties. Attention turned to Cynthia. With the other 3 encouraging her she began to drop pellet after pellet of poop into her dark blue panties. Soon there were two whole handfuls of it resting against her bottom.
"Feels really warm and naughty" she said. "What do we do now?"
"Lets exchange" said Elaine. Each girl slowly lowered their panties to the floor. Spontaneously Elaine turned to Elizabeth and gave her bottom a hard whack. "Look at that dirty ass of yours!" "Look at thos messy panties!" All of the girls did the same, with enthusiasm. Elizabeth gave Cynthia 6 whacks, leaving her bottom a light red. Then they rotated one place and then bent down to pick up and put on a different pair of poopy panties. Now they rubbed each other’s butts, mushing poo everywhere inside. Each had one hand on their neighbor’s butt and the other rubbing their own clits furiously!
"Time out" called Elizabeth. "Everyone get both your hands in the air!"
Everyone stopped, reluctantly.
"Time to shift panties again!" Everyone lowered their panties to the hardwood floor. There was a lot more poop clinging to rear ends and pussies now, but each pair of panties still contained quite a bit. The girls rotated without whacking any butt this time - it would have sent poop flying everywhere in the room and nobody wanted to ruin the furniture! They pulled up the different pair of panties.
"This is incredible!" said Claudia. "It was naughty to make my own mess in my own panties, but to have your poop and your poop (gesturing to the girls next to her) and my own poop mixed together in panties is really really wild!" Each girl now rubbed the poop around in their own panties, moving plenty of it between their legs and into the front.
"Time to shift panties again!" Once again they rotated. This time they danced around the room, luxuriating in the smooth poop that thoroughly covered their private parts.
Elizabeth suggested that they put their clothes back on over their messy panties and then go outside for a walk. The colder weather had mandated jeans and with long winter coats on no one would notice - unless they got close enough to smell!
They were courageous enough (or dumb enough!) to walk around the block. They met no one and no one seemed to notice anything amiss.
When they got back they paired off (Elizabeth and Claudia, Elaine and Cynthia). Kissing and hugging, mushing and fondling. Fingers into the others panties to rub their poopy clits to rousing and exhausting climax.
Claudia called out for pizza and the girls raced to clean up and shower before the pizza man delivered it.
The first day of their four day weekend together came to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment