Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pooped Pants Story

www.xxtreamcam.com


osted by Farting Cowboy on July 25, 1997 at 00:11:45:
The sexy nineteen year old cowgirl was doing the tush push up on the stage of the Country and Western dance club.Tonite the popular tight jeans contest was being held.Her tight ass was driving me nuts.
She was wearing the tightest Wrangler jeans I had ever seen -at least two sizes too small.She had won the tight jeans contest before and it looked like she would win again ..As she wiggled her blue jean ass on the stage she was announced the winner.I wondered how sweet her farts must smell. I wanted to put my nose between her cheeks and ask her to fart in my face.
When the song was over, she slowly walked by me -my eyes were glued to her ass.She walked over to the bar and sat down on a barstool. I followed her and sat down next to her.She made herself comfortable and lifted one cheek of her ass and closed her eyes. A loud fart vibrated through her jeans. The music was so loud that she must have thought no one would hear her fart -but I heard it! As she opened her eyes and saw me smiling her face turned red. “Oh exscuse me! This beer gives me gas. I’m so embarassed!” “Me too.”I replied as I cut a fart almost as loud as hers.”
I ordered draft beers for both of us. When she wasn”t looking I slipped a strong laxative in her drink.We talked for a while .She told me her name was Jennifer and she was going to the university of Texas.We finished our beers and after a little more small talk she agreed that we should go back to her place.
As she unlocked her apartment door she farted again . This time she didn’t blush-she smiled a devilish smile. “Oh my I’m gassy tonite “she giggled . “Do you want to have a farting contest?” Jennifer asked me . “Yeah that sounds like fun.” I said.
Jennifer and I went into her kitchen and she cooked a can of beans. We quickly ate them and I followed her into her bedroom. She farted again and inhaled “Mmmmm that smells good “ she said.
She got down on her knees with her ass facing me. She rubbed the seat of her WranglerJeans and said “ Here comes a big fart”It was loud. “I’m so horny -I want to suck your cock while we both cut farts.”I unzipped my fly .My hard cock popped out of my tight jeans and Jennifer sucked my cock and rubbed my ass. She looked up at me and said “Your turn to fart cowboy” I strained and squeezed out a juicy fart. “Wow I almost shit my jeans” I gasped.
Jennifer farted again and said “That sounds fun-lets shit our pants.I really have to poop” She stood up ,bent over with her hands on her knees and closed her eyes .She licked her lips and rubbed the crotch of her jeans .”Here comes a fart!”Jennifer strained and the seat of her skin tight Wrangler Jeans started to bulge. “Ooooooh I’m shitting in my jeans.I want to suck your cock while you shit your pants.”
I stuck my cock in her mouth as she continued to fill her Wranglers with sweet smelling shit. I grunted and felt a hard piece of shit squeezing out of my asshole into the seat of my pants.I farted and the back of my jeans bulged with a huge smelly load.
I came all over Jennifer’s face as she continued to shit her pants.
I zipped up my fly and Jennifer said “I’ve been a naughty cowgirl -I want you to spank my shitty ass.”She climbed across my lap and I spanked her while we both continued to fart. “I love to shit my pants “ she confessed.”I”m a pants pooper -I’m a stinky girl-oh I’m coming cowboy -I’m coming-I’m coming .”
She looked up at me and I said “I love you Jennifer , you”re my farting cowgirl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment