Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Myra & Kelly go to Los Vegas

Kelly and I spoke on the phone and made plans to meet up in LasVagas were our husbands were attending a sales meeting. After our last meeting we were both courious about each other and we decided to aquire ajoing suites. Our husbands were, of course, unaware of this arrangment, but had no problems with it when they found out. When we were finally alone I apologized to Kelly about what had happened and she too felt bad so we agreed to forget the whole thing. This time we would be on our own until the next morning. 

We took a rental car down town to do some shopping as neither one of was much into gambeling. We ate lunch at a quaint little Italian joint and then walked down the street for a couple of afternoon drinks. It was very hot out , my knickers were sticking and Kelly too was noticably uncomfortable. “Let’s hit the Palace”, Kelly sugested “ we can drink there for free and hit the slots”. I was getting quite sweatty myself so I reluctantly agreed. 

Within an hour we had loosened up and were $500 ahead. I was having so much fun that I barely noticed that I had been passing gas. I decided to head for the barthroom when Kelly hit another jackpot and in response the barmaid came around again with another shooter. The next thing I knew the Palace’s main ballroom had opened. We danced and feasted in the banquet hall then proceeded to loose all that we had won. I was a little depressed and less distracted when suddenly I felt that old fimiliar cramp. I really had to go now, but Kelly was a little down and she insisted we head for the car. After all our hotel was only right down the road and I could go when we get back, right? 

When we left the Palace we were a little buzzed and had trouble finding the car. It was still only 6:00, yet swelteringly hot and walking this brisk pace was forcing my panties in a bunch. My gas problem continued to get worse untill I finally gave with a little squirt. We had found the car, but now my ass crack was itching and I scrached at it through my skirt whenever Kelly wasn’t looking. The sweat was absolutly making it worse and I knew there had to be an awesome skid mark forming somewhere back there. 

As soon as we hit the main road we were stuck in traffic. Kelly was too busy bitching to notice me shifting my cheeks from side to side and crossing legs to hold back the piss. It was at least twenty minutes before was had gotten past the accident. Kelly rolled down the window, “Damn what crawled up your ass and died!” I told her that I really had to go and that she had better speed up the car. I begain to rock back and forth in my seat I and could feel the humm of the engine in my bladder. We were almost to the hotel when the blue and red lights flashed in the rearveiw. We were being pulled over! 

We were asked to get out of the car because we had been drinking and I knew I would soon be shitting my self in the back of a police car on my way to jail. I was squirming away behind the open car door when a trickle ran down the inside of my leg. The police were talking to Kelly so I decided to take advantage of my already soiled panties and quietly relieve some of the pressure on my bladder. This turned out to be a mistake, causing me to beardown and perculate some grounds. I now had a very moist crotch and it was very irritated and chaffed in the heat. It was actually sore now and the gas had turnrd solid behind my sphincter. I was becoming desperate when Kelly returned, “Come on Myra we gotta go straight home.” I couldn’t agree more. 

When we arrived at the hotel and I got out of my seat, Kelly noticed the wet spot in the shape of my crotch, “What did you do..” I begain to cry as I quickened my self to the hotel lobby restroom. I was holding my ass, trying to run with a puckered hole and thats when I saw the sign, “Rest room closed for cleaning.”, I was panic stricken. Kelly came up behind me and helped me into the elevator she was looking at me with those laughing eyes. She hit the stop button and I fell to my knees crying , “Kelly… this isn’t funny…please!” I boredown and farted, right in front of all the passengers and now I could feel a tiny lump in the back of my panties. Kelly giggled as urine trickled down my thigh. 

I finally had reached my door fidgeting, fumleing for my keys when I realized that I had left them in the room. I dropped my purse, backed into my door and then slumped down to the floor in defeat. “Kelly I’m gonna shit myself!’, I cried. I boredown and farted loudly and this time the maid was there to see my humiliation. Kelly had gone though her suite to open my door, “I hear you knocking but you can’t come in”, she laughed. It was then that I realized that she had wanted this all along. No wonder she had been keeping me from the can…I jumped up and pounded on the door . 

Suddenly the door flew open and Kelly used my inertia to throw me across the bed. We struggled for a while untill Kelly started to tickle me. I quickly moistened the front of my skirt and the side of Kelly’s shirt. I was pissing like a race horse all over my bed when the phone begain to ring. “That must be Steve”, Kelly grabbed my hands as I reached for the phone; and before I knew it, Kelly had me on my stumach, hands and feet tied to the bed posts and was heading for the door. She was going to leave me here to shit myself and let Steve find me in the morning. “Oh God, I was bearing down, but still just passing moistened gas… “Kelly!” 

Kelly returned with a rubber spachula and straddled my waist facing southward towards my ass. She lifted my skirt; “You have a shaply little ass Myra.... but what’s this”, she then traced my ass with the spatchula and poked my deed with the handle till I could feel it reach the source. I was strangly turned on. “Shit yourself!”, she begain jumping up and down on the bed “Shit yourself”, landing her ass against the small of my back and occasionally smacking a cheek with the her spachula. I begain to flatulate with each bounce untill I finally bore down. My tighty whities filled out quickly and I begain to ball as Kelly; turned on by my accident, repeatedly beat my ass with her spatchula. Consentrating each stroke on my lump. 

I completely evacuated when Kelly leaned back like a bull rider hanging on and drove my panties right up my crotch. “You dirty bitch”, Kelly scolded. She paddled my ass good until I was in a full ball. My mess was all over the bed, “You’ve embarrassed me for the last time”, she then crammed her spatchula between my ass and my panties and went next door to go to sleep. I couldn’t get loose and had no choice but to cry my self to sleep with a spatchula accrss my ass and wait for Steve to come back in the morning. I was surely facing a severe ass whipping in the morning when he arrived…………… But that’s another story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment