Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, May 30, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 22

 

 

 

 


 

My car was about 200 metres from the door of the stairwell the shock of seeing the couple and the embarrassment, I was letting little pops that where audible ,there were people in the car park and each pop was followed by an eggy smell and was separated by ten seconds before my bum popped another fart , started to walk a little faster but fart after fart popped in my panties all the way to the car, I  see a few people staring ,must of farted 15 small pop farts by the time I got to the car how awful but also exciting as the fart rattled through my knickers stinking up the car park , I got to the car door see one guy looking at me , I looked around made sure no one I recognized was in the car park or holding a mobile to film me , I opened the car door and leaned into the car with my arse in the air and pushed a few pops then a long unrestricted whoosh, I felt my arsehole pucker out against my knickers and I’m sure my skirt moved with the volume of gas that exited my bum I kept pushing and the fart went on for 45 seconds  and came to an end when I managed to stem the flow by pinching my bum hole tight , the air was thick with eggy fart smell . The guy looked stunned but excited another guy who appreciated the exoticness of a girl farting with a sexy arse. On the way home I farted a few times but finally my belly was settling down and the gas wasn’t replenishing like it had been all day .

 

I got home was extremely tempted when home to go to bed early and stroke my wet pussy through the soaked knickers and cum , but thought no would still save the tension for tomorrow at Sandy ’s for squats .

 

I went to bed early so tomorrow would come round quicker was gassy in the night released a few farts in bed but the pressure had abated I left the panties on I had worn in the day and would shower in the morning , when I woke up I had a strong urge to poop as I tried to fart then pinched my bum when I felt the turd move down towards my bum hole I run to the toilet quickly pulled my knickers down and before I could sit on the toilet a turd shot out of my arse I got my bum on the pan and pushed out 6 or seven turds into the pan needed to make sure my bowels were empty didn’t want to poop in my knickers today only farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment