Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 22

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

I put my skirt back on squatted slightly so my bum cheeks parted slightly in my knickers and let go of a really long hot fart in my knicks , the pent up sexual tension was immense and my pussy was dribbling juice into the gusset of the knickers again , I got the spray   but for some reason couldn’t depress the top something had broken in the plastic sprayer ohh dear the cubicle reeked of eggy fart ohh well I better hurry to the till before some other poor girl came into the cubicle , I thought as the room smelled so bad already I would rid myself of some more gas so at least id make it to the car without being desperate to fart again, I bent over with my hands resting on the bench my I pushed my bum out as far as I could so I could get as much gas out as possible before leaving the cubicle lifted my skirt over my bum so that the fart smell didn’t get trapped under the skirt I admired my pouting bum in the lemon Tanga drawers and pushed a fart out  ohh gosh this one was a long hot stream of foul air that just kept coming and would of done but I clenched my bum when I thought the volume in my belly and bum was manageable , I moved closer the mirror and could see a visible brown stain where my arsehole had puckered up against the knicker material  I pulled down my skirt and left the foul smelling cubicle  . I told the assistant I was buying all 3 items and went to pay I gave the cashier a young girl , the shorts 2 two knickers I hadn’t worn and the label from the other , she looked at me with the look ( you tried the bunched up panties on didn’t you ) I knew from talking to girl mates it was common amongst most girls to try the knickers on sometimes this is where I knew taking the label off when you tried them om would work .

 

I needed to hurry as the cubicle assistant was huffing about the awful stench that was now in the cubicle hall way. I left the store and walked quickly to the car as gas was building rapidly in my belly and could already feel my bum hole under strain, even if I coughed now I would fart again so managed to get to the stairwell though thank god and was about to push out another fart when I heard some footsteps and managed to clench my bum with only a small hiss of gas escaping in my knicks , I got lucky the hiss was tiny so the smell was contained in my knickers and skirt , I risked another small hissy fart and to my delight the smell was still trapped in my knicker material as it wasn’t strong enough to escape , the hiss was barely audible and masked by my shoes on the concrete I walked down the 2 flights I let little hisses out in my knickers to relieve the pressure , I finally got to my floor went to let out another hiss off air but my bum hole fully opened and squirted a really long fart that wooshed through my knickers , no pair of knickers in the entire world could of contained the smell it stunk of rancid eggs to my horror a couple opened the door at that moment and walked into the foul mist , it was so obvious the fart was from me they both tried not to say anything but the girl looked like she was going to gag , but funnily enough the guys face looked like he was enjoying the smell knowing  it had escaped from my arse .

No comments:

Post a Comment