Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, May 12, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 20

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 Grabbed my purse locked the car and hurried to the shops before I need to fart so much again I wouldn’t be able to hold it. I got as far as the stairs when my little bum hole was struggling to hold another fart , I got in the stairwell and looked up and around for sign of anyone and pushed hard to get as much of the gas out as possible before anyone come , it seemed like a never ending hot stream escaping my bottom as it wooshed through my knickers and stunk up the stairwell  I heard some footsteps approaching the door to the stair well and stopped pushing and hurried up the stairs , I heard a couple enter through the door and the girls said ohh gosh it reeks in hear someone must of farted I smirked to myself and went to the top and out into the shopping mall . I headed straight to the sports shop already feeling pressure, I thought this is unbelievable I could supply enough gas to serve the town I giggled to myself and nipped my arse hole tight , I went to girls only sports on the top level as I knew they sold sports panties and yoga gear . I went to the panty section first I am a size ten so found a pair of subtle pink size 8 , peach pair size 8 and a sheer white sports cut size 8 , I then took a size 8 pair of grey yoga shorts of the rack and went to the changing room at the back , the assistant reminded me that I could not try on the underwear only the yoga shorts if I had my own underwear underneath , I shook my head and told her it was the yoga pants that I would try on only , I went to the last room at the back of the changing row as I wasn’t completely shore I could hold my farts until I finished trying the items on I had remembered to bring some ladies spray on deodorant just encase  .

 

I got in the changing room, it had a long mirror for checking the items fit I put the yoga shorts on a the small bench with the knickers, I unbuttoned my skirt and checked out my arse in the current knickers I had on, the gusset was wet from my pussy from all the farting on the way into town and the memories of the filing room. My arsehole was clinging on to a fart with dear life I got the deodorant ready and squirted out a small fart just enough to make the pressure in by belly and bum bearable I sprayed the foul air with the deodorant before it could escape the cubicle, then slipped my knickers off had to try on the new panties under the yoga pants, I also had remembered the baby wipes and some soft tissue , I wiped my pussy with the baby wipe to remove the goo between my pussy lips , also wiped my bum to make sure it wasn’t going to stain the new knickers , I checked the wipe and it had a faint brown streak , I looked in the knickers I had removed and they also had a faint brown streak in material that covered my arsehole , I wiped a few more times and then dried my pussy and bum with the soft tissue . I first tried the peach pair I pulled them up thighs when they peach pair I pulled them up thighs when they reached my bum due to the down sized it was a little bit of a struggle get them over the top of my thighs and bottom cheeks , but finally got them over my bum they the gusset was pushing tight against my pussy felt a instant dribble of pussy juice drop into the gusset I would have to buy them now I thought, my bum felt fab in them the knicker elastic really dug into my bum cheeks , this would definitely show some severe VPL  , I looked in the mirror my arse looked really hot in these knickers you they smoothed so tight over my little bottom hole you could see it through the tight peach stretched material , I couldn’t resist it had to feel and watch myself fart in this very tight knickers

No comments:

Post a Comment