Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Sunday, May 15, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 21

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 I couldn’t resist it had to feel and watch myself fart in these very tight knickers and one was already  desperate  to come out, I got the spray ready lent forward so my arse cheeks spread slightly but the tight knicker material was threatening to wedgie if I lent any further forward , all I had to do was unclench my bum hole and an extremely hot fart filtered through the peach knickers I had to nip my arse hole tight as it would of flowed out endlessly I’m sure. I sprayed the deodorant into the foul stream and waved it about, luckily as my farts are mostly always hot whooshing air no one outside the changing room could hear them I hoped.

With my arsehole still clenched I picked up the yoga Shorts and put my legs into them , I got them up to just under my bum , then had to really pull them to get them over my round bottom but finally managed to get them up and over the bum bulge . OHH I sighed they felt really nice over my tight knickers and arse, I heard a knock on the cubicle door and the changing room assistant called through asking if I was ok , I said oops sorry just on a call with my mum can’t get her off the line , she said no worries was just making sure you were ok .

 

I looked in the mirror at my bum in the yoga shorts and gasped ohh gosh that’s rude I said in my head the yoga shorts being size 6 and my arse being a size 8 they where super stretched over my bum with the knickers underneath they felt very hot ,my pussy was leaking pussy juice again , the outline of the knickers was very visible you could see every line of them and even the faint peach colour I decided I was going to buy these and if I tried on the other the time I was taking would make the assistant suspicious , as I knew I was buying the both items I picked up the spray and pushed a long hot 90 second fart through them it just kept coming , it felt super hot farting through really tight knickers and yoga shorts I sprayed as the fart escaped . The room smelled of egg and deodorant ok I took the yoga shorts and knickers off ant to my horror there was a faint brown stain in the bottom off the knickers and a thick line of pussy slime up the gusset ohh dear how to pay for these now, I decided to snap the label off and bunching the knickers up, I pulled my own panties up they were tight but felt loose compared to the peach ones  ohh dam I  will buy all 3 of the new panties have some fun at home with them over the next few weeks , I felt a lot of pressure on my poor little bum hole again , my little arsehole had worked overtime but from the pressure in my belly and bum it still had a fair bit off work to do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment