Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 19

 

 

 

 


 

 

I was so glad it was Saturday the next day as my excitement was through the roof , just a little gutted the filing room fun was over . When I got home even though I was full of farts and a lot of sexual tension I decided to save the sexual tension for Saturday I needed to go shopping for some tight sexy knickers and yoga shorts , first I needed to get changed and release some of huge amount of gas that had built up in my belly again, I stripped down to my pussy soaked panties and lay on the bed on my belly , I resisted touching my pussy although that was hard to do as it was very wet and aroused, I just lay there and pushed my butt in the air and squirted farts through my knickers I repeated this until I felt as empty as I would possibly be , I couldn’t go out in these knickers they were pretty battered with fart stains and pussy juice .I took them off held them to my nose to smell them they were really smelly baked in farts and pussy juice .I put them in my clothes hamper I went to the bathroom to pee and dried my sopping pussy with a baby wipe I went to the bedroom and took another pair out my top drawer a pair of lemon plain cotton Tanga Panties, I pulled them up my legs , they fit very snug on my ladies parts and across my bottom , I had to fart again so pushed a long airy fart through the knickers and enjoyed the smell but , then checked myself as needed to get out shopping .

 I put on a knee length skirt that I knew would let my farts flow freely , I got my purse and went to the car I looked around the street squatted slightly and let rip a long hot fart to relieve some pressure , I had lost count how many times I had farted today and I was still filling up with gas the shop would be difficult I thought . The town centre was 10 minutes up the road, so I had ten minutes alone on the drive to get rid of as much gas as possible; I spread my legs and pushed as much as I could whilst concentrating on driving.  I think today was the gassiest day I had ever had in my life every time I pushed a hot fart wooshed through my knickers and wafted straight up to my face they smelled exactly the same hot and eggy as soon as one finished another one was waiting in my panties I think I got 20 out before I reached the car park, I was choking on eggy gas, my knickers were wet again form the warmth coming out of my arse. I let one more go so I knew I could hold what was in there for at least 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment