Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, April 25, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 18

 

 


 

Out of excitement I let my bum unclench and farted a never ending stream of gas in my own knickers whilst being coated in fresh poo smelling fart from Petra’s arse. Ohh that feels better Petra said as I arranged her tight knickers over her bum cheeks. Before I had time to pull her skirt back she giggled stuck her bum out risking another knicker wedgie and farted a long hot fart again you could clearly see her arsehole pucker against the back of her drawers and it puttered a huge fart through the tight material oops sorry she said just good to get rid of the air now my knickers aren’t restricting me, she grabbed her skirt and pulled it back over her bum. This panty and farting fun could have continued all afternoon with no filing getting done at all , but the manager was knocking on the door saying Petra had a client on the phone we called out she would be right there ,couldn’t  let him come in through the door as the stink was still thick in the air .

 

We all rushed around fanning the air towards the window , I was careful as really need to fart again but was clenching my bum for dear life another fart would not be good when we were trying to clear the previous ones from the room . I held on but would need a visit to the loo very soon as the room smelled clear enough to leave as really needed  to clear some gas and really need to finish myself of in the toilet as I was full of pent up sexual tension , the room was finally clear of the foul stench and we left the room before we did though Sandy invited me and Petra round at the weekend for a workout with her squat bench , try out some of the glut bridges etc she put a suggestion that was a bit obvious that it sounded as  sexual she said lets all work out in yoga shorts and panties , then she said obviously so we can see our leg  muscles working and giggled, really she meant so we could admire each other’s bums , panty lines and tight arseholes working overtime pushing out hot farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment