Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, April 4, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETSIH PART 15

 

 

 


 

Ohh gosh I said I am sorry just keeps coming , Petra said yes that’s a lot of farts for sure you must be empty now she giggled , I said no such luck I think I’m ok for a 10 minutes , but told her and Sandy that I could fill my bum and belly filling up with more gas . Petra said lets carry on filing and just fart when you need to, so we carried on filing when Petra announced she had need to fart again was it ok if she let it out, she also said she was having a knicker malfunction and would it be rude of her to pull her knickers out of her arse as they were causing discomfort I said go ahead after the amounts of farts I had let out how could that be rude. We both thought Petra would attempt to pluck her knickers out of her arse through the skirt , she did attempt this but the skirt was to tight and she couldn’t get any grip on the knickers she said excuse me and lifted her pencil skirt up until her whole bum was exposed , I knew  Petra had a good figure as we had seen her in tight trousers and her bottom was shapely in skirts but her bum in full view was much better in the flesh it really pouted and stuck out , she had on a tight lace off- white pair of Tanga knickers that were firmly wedged between her cheeks , her bum looked like it was eating them as they were so sexy . She leant forward slightly and released a short airy fart that puttered through the tight knicker material, not sure if it was wishful thinking but I’m sure the fart smelled like dirty knickers and egg , as she was bent forward slightly caught a glimpse of gusset that glistened as it was very wet , she stood up and dug deep in her arse and plucked the tight knicker material out of her crack , she made a show of straightening them over her pert bum before she pulled her skirt down another fart made a loud pop not airy like the first one as it wasn’t restricted by knicker material wedged up her arse oops she said sorry that one was a surprise it smelled like sulphur, for a small pop it added a fair bit of stink to the already fart filled room . She pulled her skirt over her bum to my disappointment as was mesmerised by the hotness of it , with all this farting and wedgie picking sandy said never going to get the filing finished , I agreed and said let’s start going through these files first ,we put the files on the floor and spread them out as there wasn’t enough room on the table to spread them out properly , me and Petra were on our knees , but Sandy was sitting on her bum and both me and Petra were getting a full on view up her skirt again , the stockingS left a 5 inch gap of creamy inner thigh , then the tight little pink sheer panties that were stuck to her pussy and very wet all the way up the gusset.  Sandy announced that she had to fart again but before she got a reply she let rip a real bubbly fart that lasted about 20 seconds you could actually see the air ripple up her knicker gusset as the fart escaped.  I think the damp panties had created an air tight seal and forced the fart up the front of her knickers into her pussy. ohh gosh she said that tickles as she announced the fart bubbles had gone up her lady parts , the fart really smelled of pussy and dirty panties when it finally escaped not sure about Petra but I was extremely wet  .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment