Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, June 6, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 23

 

 


  I finished wiped my bottom and put the knickers in the washing hamper and showered , I got the sport cut size 6 panties and pulled them up over my bottom these were a little harder to get on than the peach pair and seemed to bit tighter as well, I looked in the mirror tried to push out a fart in them but was empty after the poo , I was hoping that my cheese toasty would fill me back up again , I pulled on the yoga shorts and admire the view in the mirror I had super VPL and camel toe . I walked to the kitchen for a toasty and enjoyed the feel of the tight clothing on my arse and pussy , I made a cheese toasty exactly as I had done yesterday it was only 730am so decided to take my mind of my sexual tension by cleaning round the house it was after about an hour when I was cleaning the final room when my belly started filling up with gas , and soon after my bum hole was clinging onto a fart I held it as long as I could I loved the anticipation and feeling of holding in gas when wearing tight outfits especially admiring my arse in the bathroom mirror knowing that the cute yoga shorts and super tight knickers were holding so much dirty gas . I carried on cleaning the bathroom when without warning a hot fart escaped my arse the seat of the shorts and knickers felt really warm so did my arsehole as the fart slid out , the room was filled with a strong odour off poo , I was already feeling a dampening of my gusset as my orgasm starved pussy was just ready to ooze juice at the slight thought of anything sexual  I decided to stop cleaning and have some fun  walking round the house letting farts out in my yoga shorts , it was the same as yesterday my belly and arse was filling up with gas as soon as I emptied some out , the only difference was the smell it wasn’t egg but ripe poo , it was about the ninth fart when I was in the kitchen when I felt , the sudden appearance of the feel of a turd again in my arse as the fart sputtered passed it I managed to clench my bum before the poo came out and ruined the knickers as so wanted to wear them to Sandy’s.

 I walked to the toilet clenching my bum as hard as a I could hissing air was escaping into my knickers but the turd stayed put for now , got to the toilet , now had to get the shorts of and knickers down before I filled them with poop , As I stripped them down a lot off hissing air was coming out my bum but managed to hold the turd until I sat on the toilet when it shot out followed by 5 more in rapid succession. I thought  goodness I had pooped a fair bit earlier thought I was empty . I sat on the toilet and farted I wasn’t sure but I was sure I had more poo in my bum the farts still smelled like poop and something was stopping them flow . At the end of the fart the tip of a hard turd was poking out my arsehole it felt big I pushed but it wouldn’t budge only more gas leaked around it, the turd felt extremely warm as it was being heated up by the hot gas escaping around it , I pushed and the tip came out a little more but was stretching my bum hole , as I Pushed hot gas escaped and the turd slid further out but just would not slide all the way out  into the pan .

No comments:

Post a Comment