Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, June 20, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 24

 

 

 

 


 

 

The gas was rapidly building like yesterday but now my arse was plugged with a turd my belly felt like it was inflating gradually I kept baring down and gas kept hissing from my bum the turd slid down gradually but would not slide out like they usually do, it felt like I was being fucked in the arse whilst farting , when suddenly my arsehole opened and the turd started to slide out 6 inches now hanging out my arse with a lot of air escaping around the sides of it , I was shocked I had pooped twice and still had to go , still felt like I had 6 more inches of turd up my arsehole I pushed out another 2 inches with more hot farts but still wouldn’t slide out I put my hand between my legs with some tissue and grabbed the turd and pulled, it came out gradually I could feel the heat of the gas covering my hand as the turd released and another 4 inches slid out and fell into the pan followed by a stream of hot gas .

 

I sat on toilet for another ten minutes making sure I was empty of poo, I farted hot air into the pan a fair few times, that now smelled of the familiar eggy sulphur smell my farts usually smell of, the rich poo smell was gone, but I was feeling very gassy as I did the previous day having to fart every 2 minutes to relieve the pressure in my belly and overworked bum hole.

It was now around 9am 3 hours until need to be at Sandy’s I decided to put the sport knickers on and the yoga pants and lay on my bed and read a book , but to make it more fun I brought the long mirror in my bedroom so it was at the end of the bed got my book that I was half way through and laid  on my belly I was going to read for an hour and half then have another quick shower before leaving to see Sandy and Petra , I was going to see if I could fart in my knickers every time got to a new page in my book , I glance at my arse in the mirror it looked rude in the yoga shorts that stretched over my   arse cheeks , the knickers showed through the tight material extremely visible as the tight elastic dug into my arse cheeks , you could see all the lines of the knickers through the shorts , I unclenched my bottom hole , and a stream of hot gas exited my hole it felt nice and warm in my knickers and shorts and the room immediately smelled of egg and sulphur .

 

The pressure of the gas in my bum and belly meant I didn’t need to push to let a fart out, all I had to do was unclench by bottom hole and one would whoosh out , before I started reading I tried an experiment I opened and closed my bum hole and each time hot gas filled my knickers , it was like a hot gas tap inside my tight little knickers , each squirt of gas warmed my knickers and my pussy got wetter . So I had a pen and paper and wrote down 8 farts , I started reading the first page by the time I got to the bottom of the page my bottom hole was puckered with the pressure , it was only the tight knicker material combined with me clenching my arsehole stopping gas escaping before I even finished one page of my book , I opened my bottom hole and and a very impatient fart wooshed out flooding my knickers and shorts with foul air lasted about 30 seconds a clenched my bum hole , all the time looking at my arse in the mirror , I could even see my little bum hole push out against the back of the knickers and shorts as it squirted foul air into them , also could see a slight dampening of the gusset as my pussy was leaking juice . I was so tempted to start rubbing myself through the shorts but promised to hold onto the tension until at least the end of the day unless I just cum without being able to hold it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment