Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Sunday, June 26, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 25

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I was 30 pages in and 38 farts in my knickers including the 8 before I had started reading and still full to the brim with gas , the knickers were starting to feel a little swampy on my arse from the material taking so much gas, wasn’t sure if they would be clean enough to go to Sandy’s I  would find out once I took them off for my shower , but they were certainly being battered and the day was only young .an hour and a half was up and I had read 75 pages of my book , the sheet of paper had 83 farts written down on it and still my bum hole was pouting under the pressure of more gas . My panty gusset was soaked though with pussy juice it was like white oily goo that was now forming on the outside of the shorts due to the amount that had oozed out of my pussy.

 

I got of the bed put the book in the cabinet and walked to the bathroom letting silent air just fall out my bum it hissed out in intervals , my pussy was all squelching and I knew the knickers would need changing as could go to sandy’s with them in this state , would need to quickly wash out the shorts and dry them on the radiator as only had one pair of these , I was in the bathroom and pulled my shorts down the gusset of the shorts sort of unpeeled from my sopping knicker gusset and when I got them off my knickers at the front were all soapy with white pussy juice , I turned round and stuck my arse out in the knickers so I could see them in the bathroom mirror and there was a round brown mark in the seat of the drawers were my bum hole had puckered out every time I had farted in them  . I grabbed the waste elastic of the knickers and gradually peeled them off my bum and pussy, as they came of my bum cheeks, my bum cheeks spread out as they were released from the too small tight material and I farted a long hot massive rush of fart air from my little bottom hole, it felt like my bum hole had been given the licence to fart freely now it was unrestricted by the tight knickers.

 

The knickers were to soiled to wear to Sandy’s over 80 farts had soiled them to much, the gusset was thick with oily white pussy juice and the part of the knickers that my bum had been in was a perfect arsehole sized brown stain, I put them up to my nose and inhaled these really did smelled ripe, dirty pussy and an eggy fart smell I would seal them in a bag and use them at some point this week to put over my face and masturbate. I placed them on the side and washed the crotch of the shorts out with soapy water then rinsed them and put them on the hot towel radiator to dry

No comments:

Post a Comment