Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 26

 

 

 

 

 


 

  I got in the shower and immediately squirted foul air out of my arsehole filling the shower with thick eggy fart smell, now was the challenge to wash my body and pussy without losing control and having a huge orgasm in the shower, thought would get the washing of my bum and pussy done first then move onto the rest of my body all the time trying to not cum heavily . I filled my hand with shower gel  and lathered my bum cheeks , just doing this made me wetter between my legs ohh gosh I thought am I going to make it to Sandy’s  without Cumming , I put my soapy hand between my bum cheeks and started soaping my bum crack , I could feel my little bum hole it was puckered as it was being pushed by the gas from the inside , I cupped my hand over my bum hole and pushed , my hand was rapidly filled by a rush of hot air as my little arsehole opened it was rushing out with some force and was extremely hot as it spurted into my cupped hand and forced its way under the gaps , now I know what the tiny little knickers had gone through over 80 times this morning no wonder they were so soiled , I put the hand up to my face and it smelled of soap and eggy  fart very erotic , thought I would do it again as it felt hot farting on my hand  this time I stuck my bum out slightly and squashed my hand against the shower door with my hand like a sandwich and pushed bared down, I could feel my arsehole push against my hand as it puckered , then gassy puttered out against the resistance of my hand and the glass but the pressure , my little bum hole was puckering in an out as it released its foul air onto my squashed hand , I could of kept pushing and farted on my hand indefinitely, but had an hour left to get showered and ready for  Sandy’s so stopped pushing after 90 seconds and released my fart covered hand from my bum and the glass . Sniffed it again and sighed, then quickly soaped and cleaned my pussy quickly as not to arouse it anymore that it already was.

 I got out of the shower and dried myself , I was full of wind already so sat on the loo and pushed as many farts out into the pan as to un- bloat my belly before putting the new knickers and shorts back on , I checked the shorts they had nearly dried as they were only a small amount of material so decided to put on the new knickers and get ready before putting on the shorts , I grabbed the new fresh knickers from the store bag and took of the label , put them up to my nose and smelled the newness of the cotton , they were light pink with little bits of lace in the cheeks and they smelled fresh not for long as they were about to meet my bum and eternally juicy pussy . I stepped into them and pulled them up my legs , got to by bottom and didn’t think I would get them over my bum for a minute took some tugging then success my arse was encased in a very tiny very tight pair of pink lacy knickers , they fit tighter than the other 2 , the gusset was literally squashing my pussy lips flat and didn’t cover they fleshy  mound some of my pussy was poking out of the side , the way they were cut in the back they fit really tight against my bum hole , they were helping me hold the gas in as they provided a lot of resistance on my bum might be an advantage when trying to hold them if anyone was around my already  

No comments:

Post a Comment