Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, July 21, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 28

 

 

 


 

 

 

I put the knickers back on revelling in the feel of them encasing my bottom and pussy again , I admire my arse in the mirror cocked it a little and farted again , then I got the yoga shorts that were now dry and pulled them over my legs , tugged them over my bum that was little too big for the size 8 shorts , and turned round so I could see my bum in the mirror , you could clearly see every line of the knickers showing through plus a faint hint of pink through the super stretched grey shorts , pushed another hot fart into the knickers and shorts , walked around the house farting whilst gathering my stuff to leave the house ,I needed to release a few lot of farts before leaving the house couldn’t risk the hissing arse again . I had to walk a little why once parked near Sandy’s as  she didn’t have parking outside her flat and couldn’t walk along in these shorts with the knicker VPL looked to rude in public , I had a long quilted coat that went to my knees and covered my bum , I couldn’t drive in it as got in the way , I put my shoes on and picked the coat and my bag up , I looked around to make sure no one else was outside and walked fast to my car , my bum was letting intermittent farts out as I walked these were little hot gas near silent pops that were filling my knickers with warmth I was worried I was so gassy not sure if I could hold them at Sandy’s  and was horrified I didn’t keep releasing the pressure I would  get the hissing bum again .

I put my coat in the back seat and climbed in the car , as I got in the car the bending down to get in the seat I felt my tight knickers go up my bum , they wedgied really tight between my bum cheeks and one side of the gusset was up my pussy slit , I was being garrotted by a tiny pair of knickers front and back , I thought About going back to the house and getting my shorts off and adjusting my knickers but time was short and thought getting in the car would wedgie them back up there again . I got in the seat, the knickers felt really tight up my arse crack and my again wet pussy. I started the car and left for Sandy’s a 25 minute drive I would try and get rid of as many farts as possible on the way , I felt reasonably full of wind already , I spread my legs slightly and pushed , the tight knicker material up my arse stopped my arsehole pushing the fart out , I pushed harder but my bumhole would open as it was held tight shut in the ridiculous wedgie between my arse cheeks .I stopped trying but the gas was becoming painful in my belly and my bum hole was naturally trying to pucker against the inward pressure of gas . I pushed again and sudden rush of air as the massive pressure overcome the taught kicker material, the fart soaked through the material but due to the amount it was looking to escape quicker than the knicker material would allow , a hot whooshing jet of air went up the front of the knickers and filled my pussy with foul air it just kept coming , it was going up my tight vagina and whooshing out the side of the knickers at the same time my pussy was flapping with the gas pressure and oily cum that was dribbling into the gusset ohh that felt nice warm fart up my pussy slit I felt a literal jet of cum squirt out off my pussy into the knickers gosh I would be a mess by the time I got to sandy’s .

No comments:

Post a Comment