Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, July 25, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 29

 

 

 

 


 

 

The last quiet road before I got to sandy’s  I found a little drive to a farm fence , I drove up it and made sure no one was around , I pushed my seat back enough so I could pull the yoga shorts down to my ankles a bit of a task as they were so tight , when they were down to my ankles I had access to my knickers , I started by pulling the tight gusset out of my soaking wet pussy , I lifted my bum of the seat slightly and got my fingers round the knot of knicker material stuffed up my arse , the wedged knicker material was stopping gas release and I could feel my belly and bum filling up with a lot of gas I pushed hard but my bottom hole would not open only pushed against the tight knot of my knickers a tiny hiss as some filtered through the material but nothing more .

 

I dug my fingers into the knotted material and pulled, the knickers were to wedged up my bottom, I was running a little late now sat on the side of the road trying to pull my knickers out of my arse , I checked outside it was dead quiet , I grabbed the waist band elastic of the drawers and pulled them of my hips in the small space of the car had to shuffle my hips to remove the knickers , as they came down the tight knot of material  un wedged between my bum cheeks the gusset peeled of my pussy and my bum hole was allowed to open it pouted outwards releasing a long hot whoosh of foul gas it kept coming out for 45 seconds filling the car with a fog of eggy sulphur , I pushed again and farted another airy stinky fart , I managed to get the knickers back on and the shorts carefully started to drive so the knickers would not wedgie again.

 

The last 5 minutes to Sandy’s  I carefully farted by opening my legs and releasing hot air through my knickers and shorts , the stench in the car was so thick you could nearly see it .

 

I arrived at Sandy’s 25 minutes late, I got to the door with my coat on, my knickers felt tight and warm under my shorts. I was hoping that I had not overdone it with the VPL , when I got to the door Sandy opened an was wearing some gray jogger shorts that looked loose , I was a little disappointed and embarrassed that I had on such tight shorts  . Sandy greeted me and told me to follow her to the garden as she has set up the squat rack out back, when she turned to walk to the garden the back view was amazing, the shorts were loose around the legs but they sort of clung to her arse and you could see a very visible knicker line, they looked like full bum drawers from the lines, I asked if Petra had turned up and Sandy said she had and was in garden already warming up on squat machine.

 

I was already full of foul gas and my bum was clinging on to another fart , I said I needed the loo as I thought was too early to release a massive eggy fart , Sandy said yes meet us in the Garden , I got to the toilet closed the door and let rip a huge 90 second airy eggy fart the bathroom was thick with eggy sulphur stench I pushed another hot 30 second one out and thought could last another 40 minutes without aching to fart again , My knickers & shorts  felt warm and swampy from the mass of gas that had passed through them again , then without warning I felt a huge orgasm building in my pussy it was getting stronger and stronger think it was all the farting and anticipation off the day , my knees went weak and I just started cuming in waves hot tiny jets of cum squirted into my knickers and my arsehole opened completely letting out a hot a river of foul gas , the gusset of my knickers was a soapy mess and the front of my jogging shorts had a big soapy cum patch  , my knickers were blasted with gas and juice . They were only tiny and had been taking blast after blast of hot farts since leaving the house. The orgasm had subsided but I still felt very turned on, my pussy lips were swollen and throbbing, now I had to go to the garden with an obvious sign I was sexually aroused already.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment