Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, August 18, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 30

 

 

 


 

 

 

I went downstairs and had to tell Sandy it was my time of the month that had started early on  the way to her  and that it caused my vagina to get very wet  , Sandy giggled ohh gosh that is very wet I can see , then said do i need to borrow a pair of fresh knickers I said I wouldn’t want to ruin any of her panties with my leaky lady part , we walked into the garden , I couldn’t believe my eyes Petra was in the garden standing by the squat rack with what looked like booty shorts on they were a light red colour , the where so skimpy and tight not only could you see very visible panty line , but the knickers were slightly bigger than the shorts so poke out around the edges they were a pale pink looked very tight. Was a rude vision, the booty shorts clung perfectly to her bum and the vpl was very exciting I was so hoping she would fart in them soon.

I was already filling up with more gas , the volumes of gas was to much and was exhausting my little bottom hole was working overtime to contain it all I didn’t think it was right to just start openly farting and wouldn’t be sexy just farting uncontrollably , Petra said high and her eyes looked briefly at the soapy patch on my crotch then looked at me and said nothing more , my bum was on the verge of releasing a massive fart only my tight knickers were helping hold it back, also soon the hissing would start . I said hello then announced that I had left something in my coat ill pop in grab it and be straight out. I knew I wasn’t going to make it to the toilet an lucky Sandy didn’t follow me buy stayed in the garden , I went into the hallway got my handbag sized air freshener out of my bag and spotted the cupboard that sandy must use for storing her hoover etc , I opened the cupboard stuck my bum into the cupboard and pushed out a massive whooshing fart , it went through my knickers like I was naked it was such a strong woosh of gas the knickers and shorts offered no resistance with me pushing hard . The hallway smelled instantly off egg , the cupboard must of been worse , I shut the cupboard quickly as a bulk of the gas had gone into the cupboard and sprayed in the hallway , I let a small 20 second fart out but sprayed the area as it exited my arse ,  I vision of Sandy’s bum and Petra’s entered my head as the last fart existed my arse an warmed my little knickers I felt more juice squirt into my gusset , was a soapy mess between my legs .

 

I felt extremely turned on even though I had an orgasm earlier, my belly was reasonably empty and my bum hole had no pressure on it for now, I went back to the garden . Sandy said let’s do the squat with ten kilo’s each side to start. Petra said she would go first , she got under the bar and me and Sandy stood behind and admired the very sexy view , when Petra done her first squat the shorts and the knickers rode up her bum so they went into the crack at the bottom but not all of the material only the bit at the bottom of her arse crack . I felt giddy looking at the tight booty shorts and panties stretch to their limit as she poked her arse out . She squatted 6 times on the 7th squat as her bum poked out at the bottom of the squat , a loud pop exploded from her arse not airy like what come out of mine or Sandy’s arse when we farted a really crisp pop like a bubble popping , Petra gasped and said oops sorry , as we were outside it was a short lived waft of cabbage that was gone by the time we got to sniff it . My arousal was building with anticipation, watching Petra stick her arse out an release a fart through that tight material. We both said ohh that was loud and giggled , Petra replied saying that mostly her farts came out loud they were hardly ever silent and made it awkward when in public . She admitted to fating twice in her gym but was lucky that she and one other girl had been in the gym at the time. She finished her next 2 sets with no more gas , but as she walked away from the rack she squatted slightly and another small pop escaped her bum with a brief cabbage smell and an excuse me .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment