Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 31

 

 

 


 

 

 

Petra then said to Sandy your turn at the same time plucking the slight wedge of knicker and booty short out of her full bottom. I thought she was going to push another fart out but she sort of smoothed her hands over her bottom to make sure the shorts covered her pouty bum cheeks and she stood with me, my belly was gradually filling up with wind again but slower than it had earlier to my relief my belly must be settling from the cheese. Sandy got up to the rack and the first squat her knickers instantly wedged up her arse along with some of the loose short material , she plucked them out but it happened on every squat no farts though , me and Petra were basically looking at her arse begging for a fart to escape , on the last rep of her set she stuck her arse back , the knickers and shorts wedged deep in her arse crack , she moaned  and said oooh that’s uncomfortable placed the weight back on the rack , with her bum facing us  both she dug her fingers up her bum crack and slowly pulled her knickers and shorts out , as they came out of her bum crack she released a long airy fart she took her time removing the material and the fart lasted the whole time it took to un-wedge the material from  her bum , when the wedgie was totally out another fart wooshed out and the air although outside was filled with a strong poo odour , she apologised for the smell and the farts and moaned that she was constipated again and hadn’t been able to go for 4 days, that explained why the fart smelled strongly off poo.

 

Then it was my turn to squat I got to the rack, my bum and belly was full to the brim with gas all though it had filled up slower than this morning it was still a lot of air and my already tired little bottom hole was fighting to keep it from coming out, I couldn’t just start farting as soon as I done my first squat it would look a little obvious and wasn’t flirty as Sandy’s and Petra’s farts had been.

 I thought  the only chance I had of not farting hugely on the first squat was pulling my shorts and knickers up a little tighter so the resistance would help my keep my little bum hole shut I grabbed the waist band and pulled them both up together taking care not to wedgie them . I got under the bar and went to lift the bar of the rack when the volume of gas balanced against the resistance of my panties and shorts and the pressure was too much to hold the hot hissing started again , I said sorry girls my belly is too upset I’m full to the brim with gas , I might have to go home as its out of control there was a constant stream off eggy gas hissing out of my knickers and shorts  , Petra said giggling said  is that hissing noise coming from your bottom she said to me . Yes I said isn’t it awful and it really smells. Petra just came out with it can I feel it coming out she asked with a look of extreme excitement I said it will make your hand extremely smelly and let out a nervous laugh , please I want to if it’s ok Petra said . So she walked over and cupped her hand over my shorts where the hissing was coming out my little bum hole, her hand felt nice against my bum  and I could feel my pussy moistening in my gusset . Ohh Petra said that is really warm and then she said it feels so sexy coming out through your tight shorts and knickers , she held her hand there for 5 minutes then she put her hand up to her nose and sighed ohh how sexy she said my hand smells of eggy fart and your hot knickers . I think Petra was so aroused she had lost all of her inhibitions and was just saying what she was thinking , she called Sandy over and said put your hand there she reluctantly removed her own hand but put it straight to her nose and you could hear her inhaling it and sighing quietly .

No comments:

Post a Comment