Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 32

 

Sandy said to me are you sure I nodded and warned her again how her hand was going to smell bad etc , she cupped her hand over my shorts were the hissing was coming from , ohh gosh she said that is warm , she giggled and said ohh dear your poor little knickers are getting punished , she then commented how hot my bum felt through the shorts she meant the temperature I’m sure as my bum was very warm as the hissing gas was saturating my knickers with warmth .

 

Petra asked if she could have another go as it felt very sexy and she was feeling aroused this was obvious as she wasn’t holding anything back, she asked me if it was ok if she got on her knees and put her nose on my bum so she could smell the gas as it came out, I said yes but as it was all out in the open, I said to Petra yes but before you do can you fart in my face please.

 

She said you really want me to fart in your face , yes please if you don’t mind , Petra said ok Sandy still had her hand on my bum and my bum was still hissing a steady stream of fart all over her hand .

I said to sandy I would get on my knees, sandy said ok and took her hand off my arse.

 

I got on my knees hissing gas out of my arse all the time the area smelled of bad rotten eggs, Petra stuck her bum out ohh gosh her bum was edible it really was it really was the perfect female bottom it was perfectly round and stuck out , it sort of pouted as it looked like it was straining to burst out of the tight knickers and shorts , they were stretched so tight across it and the way the edge of the knickers poke out of the shorts was crazy sexy . I pushed my nose into the shorts and instantly the raunchy smell of her knickers filled my nose, her bum just smelled ripe sweaty and of dirty knickers also a very strong smell off pussy. She said are you ok sorry my arse probably smells bad it’s a little sweaty I think it the shorts and knickers being a little too tight. I said I thought her bottom smelled very sexy, she pushed back slightly my nose was actually in her arse crack pushed tight against the hot material when I felt her bum hole push out and it let out a loud pop, it was a rich cabbage smell she pushed and another loud pop covered my face, she asked if she should stop I said please carry on and she pushed another loud fart out, she released 5 hot pops over my face rich cabbage and sulphur. She said she still needed to fart but wanted to sniff my farts some more , I rubbed my nose up her arse crack and savoured the smell of dirty knickers that had come back now the fart smell had faded , then she removed her bum from my face and eagerly told me to stand .

 

I stood up and Petra kneeled behind me she stuck her nose eagerly into my bum through the shorts and knickers I could feel her nose as it eagerly sniffed the hissing gas that was leaking out of my arse she was lightly moaning and said that it smelled rotten but raunchy she said the gas was really warm she commented that is was really sexy that the fart was a constant tiny hiss it was like candy hissing though my knickers and shorts I said to Petra you are really into this fetish aren’t you , she said yes she had been into farts and knickers since she was a kid , she had a sister the same age her sister was disgusted by farting and other girls knickers and was totally straight but her sister was always gassy like always . Petra said the first time I knew I had this fetish was when she was getting ready for school her and her sister shared a room they were around 13 and her sister had bought some lacy white knickers with her own money she fancied a guy at school and told me that I could tell mum that she had the knickers, she wanted to flash them at the guy today see if he would notice her. Her sister had a much more developed body than her at 13 ,a peachy bum and decent breasts for a 13 year old , our mum was downstairs so my sister since early that morning had been letting farts go , she was moaning that the dinner we had last night had played havoc with her belly , the farts had smelled like rotten cabbage , she was my sister so was walking around the bedroom in her bra and nothing else , she tended to stick her bum out every time she farted and would fan them at me Petra said .

No comments:

Post a Comment