Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, September 5, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 33

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

I had been getting aroused for awhile around my sister when she farted I knew she was my sister but it was this girly bum releasing farts that smelled really raunchy to me, didn’t have no sexual feelings for my sister but I definitely had sexual feeling for the smell of her very smelly farts and was fascinated by her arse loved everything about it the peachiness of it and the gas that came out of it.

Kelly she said her sisters name was, thought  it was great fun filling up the bedroom with cabbagy farts thinking I was disgusted by them , I would pretend to be disgusted whilst enjoying the whole thing .

 

Petra said that she knew from that day she was only into girls and the farting fetish  , then her sister had pulled on the lace white knickers she was so proud of and had bought from her own money , she thought nothing of me being there as she pulled them over her bum , I think she had bought the wrong size as when she pulled them over her arse they really had trouble containing her bum her cheeks were bulging out the sides , I made a joke that her arse was to fat for her knickers . She said that boys like girls when there knickers fit tightly. She then carried on getting her bags sorted for school in bra and knickers, she was walking around the bedroom just letting farts go in the knickers, she would sort of make a show of bending slightly and sticking her bum out then letting the fart out through the knickers, I said no boys going to fancy you with those farts and told her knickers would smell of farts by the time she went to school. I was clothed and packing my own school bag when she came over and pushed her bum into my face, her knickers already smelled slightly of the farts she had been releasing for the last 10 minutes she pushed her bum back hard and my nose was pushed into the knickers and was against her bum hole she pushed hard and farted all over my face it was a huge smelly fart and I was aroused, she thought she was punishing me by doing this.

 

I said that how disgusting she was farting in my face, the more I looked disgusted the more she would do it, I told her that her knickers reeked of farts and she would stain them brown if she kept farting like she was. She looked round in horror and told me to be honest she bent over so I could see all the fabric that covered her bum , they stretched so tight could see her fanny and her bum hole vaguely through the knickers I told her she was clean , she told me to smell her bum again and be honest do her knickers still smell , think that the fact she had her bum stuck out so much she released a huge fart again right into my face this one was an accident as she stood up and without thinking apologised . I giggled said that her knickers will be ruined before she even got to school.

She said that she was extra gassy today could be the excitement the she was going to be flashing her knickers to the boy, she put on her skirt and the rest of her school uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment