Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, September 12, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 34

 

 


 We still had around 20 minutes before we needed to leave , as she still needed to fart a fair bit and thinking that she would get a brown mark in the knickers , every time she needed to fart she would lay on her bed on her belly lift her skirt up over her bum , put her fingers under the knicker elastic and pull the tight material away from her bum and fart I made sure I was in the right position to see her do this and was super aroused the room stunk of my sisters farts and was erotic seeing her do this to fart .

 

We were both ready and left for the day for school, on this occasion we walked the 15 minute journey together, it was down a quiet road and three times, she looked around to see if anyone else was around, put her right hand up her skirt, pulled her knickers away from her arse and farted , we got to school and parted as we were in different classes I knew what I was going to do tonight I would find the knickers is the dirty washing hamper and sniff them .

When Kelly got home she looked a little down , I asked her if the knicker flashing had gone well with the boy, she said no never flashed them she said she had been full of gas all day and had to hold them in class so the effort of holding her farts in had meant it was too risky to flash her drawers encase she accidentally farted , she had managed to hold them in each class but it meant a brisk walk to the toilets to let them out and on each occasion luckily it  was only her in the toilet but before she could get to the cubicle and get the knickers off she had a desperately   let a series of machine gun farts before she got to the cubicle all in the knickers . This had happened 5 times before her gassy belly had settled, she had gone to the toilet to check her knickers were still clean but they were stained with a clear brown skid mark from all the farting. She had been terrified all day that her knickers would show by accident and someone would see her dirty knickers. I went over to her and playfully lifted her skirt, the knickers were white with a sheer patch that covered her bum crack and there was a really obvious brown skid mark up the back of them I said Kelly they are ruined told you all that farting would ruin them. She went to the bathroom with another pair of plain cotton knickers to change them and put the other pair in the hamper were all the dirty clothes went for washing. Later that night I found them in the hamper and took them to bed with me making sure Kelly had not see me take them I had to wait until she was a sleep , under the covers I put the knickers over my face , the gusset had a thick crust of pussy discharge a lot more than usual , it must of been the excitement my sister had off the prospect off flashing her knickers at the boy she fancied , but the gusset smelled nice like dirty knickers doo , the bum smelled of poo and sweat I sniffed and licked the poo and pussy discharge whilst fingering my own pussy I cum for the first time was lovely , it’s since this day and many more of my sister knickers wrapped round my head and my fingers in my pussy .

No comments:

Post a Comment