Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, September 26, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 36

 

 


 

 

Kelly was panicking and told me she would kill me if I told anyone about this, Petra said that we were the only people she had ever told about this incident. Kelly was standing in the woods with a fat turd poking out of her bottom she pushed and hissing farts escaped around the turd but it didn’t come out and further, I told her to bend over as much as she could and push more, I could see everything better as she bent over I could see her tight arse hole stretched around a fairly thick hard turd head, also her pussy between her legs that was slightly glistening. I imagined that it was the thick turd stretching her bottom hole that was making her pussy glisten, but even until now my sister had never showed any sign farting and pooping was near anything sexy.

 

I said push , you need to get this turd out of your bum you can’t walk along with that hanging out of your bum I giggled , Kelly swore at me and pushed out a lot more farts , 5 minutes later and what seemed like a gas tank full of farts , the turd slowly started to exit Kelly bum this one was very thick and around 9 inches long as it dropped into the grass , Kelly was out of breath I said that must be all of it now hoping it wasn’t .She said she felt just as full now as before this poo had come out , Kelly pulled her knickers up to just below her bum and asked me to look in them to see if they were stained , she said wait a moment and pushed out a long airy fart , I pretended not to hear wait a moment and got all the fart in my face it was like fresh poo and very warm as it covered my face . I grabbed the back off Kelly’s knickers and pulled them out a little and looked inside. Amazingly there was no poo stain the turd must of been hard enough to not stain them, but her knicker gusset was slimy with pussy juice. I announced that her knickers had no poo stains but her gusset was really wet, she snapped at me saying she had not asked her to look for that and pulled her knickers back up over her arse, gosh her bum did look good in knickers. She pulled her shorts back up and told me perhaps might be best to go back as had a feeling this wasn’t over.

 

We walked back the other way , Kelly farting every 1 to 2 minutes small ones loud pops and a fair few silent airy all of them really stunk I kept taking the Mickey out of her saying no boy would be interested in her as she farted way to much got my head bitten off .

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment