Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, October 3, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 37

 

 

 


 

We were perhaps only 5 minutes from the camp when Kelly started moaning again and the farts started popping one after another, she said ohh fuck I need to go again, can you wait camp is only 5 minutes up the path hoping she would say no, she said no I think I will fill my drawers if I don’t go now, she said she could feel finally her bowels moving properly. She run again into the wood with me following after hungrily lapping up the constant fart smells. She stopped pulled the shorts down, then very quickly the knickers and doubled over with her arse sticking out, she farted and immediately her little bum hole opened and the head of a turd appeared, it quickly snaked out of her bum another 7 incher , her bum clapped shut then another fart and the head of another turd then that one snaked out 5 inches landed on top of the other turd in the grass, another turd made an appearance at the same times gas was coming out of her bum hole . Ohh gosh I said that is  a lot off poo the 5th turd was now leaving her bum all of the turds were 5 to 7 inches long and reasonably thick , how she had held all this poo inside her was a mystery . After the 5th poo there was a tonne of gas exiting her bum and she stayed squatted waiting for the next one to come out but she pushed and nothing appeared from her bum. Ohh gosh she said I feel better but don’t feel empty still fairly full I said Kelly look at that pile how could you still have more in there .

 

She said it had been seven days she had been constipated. She waited another 2 minutes a few tiny fats escaped and then she started pulling her knickers back up , she got them over her bum then the shorts , she just covered her bum with the shorts when she let go a massive hot smelly airy whooshing fart and said Fuck , got her shorts and pulled them down again the quickly the knickers were down again immediately a huge turd fired out of her bum , then another and another in quick succession must of been 8 more fat turds and the pile of poo on the floor was huge .

 

When she had finally finished she wiped her bottom pulled up her knickers again , Before she pulled up her shorts she said Petra do you mind taking a quick sniff off my knickers make sure they don’t smell to bad , I pretended to refuse and complain , she kept  saying please giggling so I finally gave in squatted down and put my nose on her bum over the knickers  they really did stink of farts before I could remove my face  , she pushed her bum back and farted massively all over my face laughing out loud that she had got me . Her bum hole pushed out against the knicker fabric and squirted gas all over my face. I stood up and told her that now I was going to tell everyone how my sister was full of gas and poo and her knickers stunk of farts. She then started pleading with me and I agreed not to tell anyone other than me telling you 2 now. We got back to the camp little did my parents know the woods was full off Kelly’s poo, her farting had stopped as well. Later that day my parents went to the local supermarket and me and Kelly were watching TV in the caravan she had since changed out of the knickers and shorts and was wearing a knee length skirt.  Kelly had not farted for well over 2 hours but sitting there watching TV She spread her legs and lifted her bum slightly from the caravan sofa and pushed out a hot airy fart between her legs  its stunk filled the caravan to my delight . I made a joke that she might not off bothered swapping her knickers. Around 15 minutes passed and she spread her legs and farted again and fanned me with the smell. I said good god Kelly are you made of farts , she giggled around ten minus later she stood up lifted her skirt she had on a thong this time a cream nylon one , then she sat on my leg and farted a powerful hot fart I felt it warm my leg she said that is for taking the piss . She then announced she was off to the loo, it was the caravan toilet and had wafer thin walls I heard everything even the sound of her pulling her knicker thong down her legs, then a whooshing fart and her bum sitting on the toilet followed by a plop, couldn’t believe she had pooped so much in the woods a few hours ago and she was going again, another fart and silence then another plop. I called out Kelly are you ok, honestly I called out are you having another poo , another fart and a plop , she replied I know I don’t know where it’s all coming from , I heard her flush and wipe her bum , you could hear everything through the thin toilet wall . Then her shuffling to get her knickers back up, she came out of the toilet spraying with the air freshener, I said ohh my god Kelly you must be 90% poop and I laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment