Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, October 10, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 38

 

 


 

 

 

 

She sat back on the couch and said she felt so much better after ridding herself off all that poo , then we carried on watching the TV another half hour passed and she started shuffling again on the couch , she said sorry in advance parted her legs and lifted slightly and released a long powerful fart airy but powerful the thong must have stifled the sound but definitely not the smell it was egg sulphur , I joked that she was going to ruin 2 pairs of knickers in one day , she laughed then said I know it’s unbelievable but I think I need to go again , I said are you sure it’s not just wind . No I definitely need to poo again can feel it bearing down in my bottom, she said dad will kill me if I clog the caravan toilet with poo, can you follow me to the site toilet as it’s a bit dingy and need the moral support, I moaned but was so excited this was the best day ever my sister was farting and pooping nonstop .

 

We left the caravan and locked it I left a note but was told by Kelly I needed to hurry as she was holding it as much as she could, as we walked to the toilet block airy farts were escaping from her bum, the skirt was trapping them but they overflowed and filled the air with an egg sulphur smell. We got to the block and lucky it was empty she asked if I could wait outside, I said I would look a little weird hanging around the cubicle could I come into the cubicle with her, She didn’t argue as she was too desperate to think, farts were leaking out now in rapid succession. We got into the cubicle; the toilet seat did not look clean. She held her skirt up and asked if I could take her knickers off as she was going to stand over the dirty toilet seat, she snapped for me to hurry, I was front on to her and was greeted by a tight thong that barely covered her fanny and looked painfully tight, I reached up and grabbed the knicker elastic and pulled them down, they sort of peeled away from her fanny that to me looked very wet.

 

As I slid them down she pushed her bum back and a turd flew out of her arse it came out under pressure from more gas that followed it , she then sighed and another turd came into view between her legs a brown log was dangling there , she pushed farted and the turd plopped into the toilet immediately it was replaced by another one , I said ohh my gosh Kelly this doesn’t seem real I have watched  you poop in the woods and  there was a lot and still there is a lot off poo coming out of your bottom .  3 more 7 inch turds had come out of her bum, she was pushing to see if any more would come out but just little fart pops came out of her bottom, Kelly said that she could feel still more inside her but nothing was coming out only really smelly farts. She told me to hold her skirt up whilst she wiped her bottom , I grabbed her skirt and held it above her head she had stopped farting and was wiping her bum she put the paper in the toilet and took a wad off clean toilet paper and wiped her fanny it was thick with oily pussy cream , she looked at me and said not sure why I am so wet but I beg you please don’t tell anyone about this I know we don’t get on some times but this is so embarrassing , she then took the skirt from me and asked if I would pull her knickers back up as she didn’t want her skirt touching the dirty toilet seat .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment