Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, October 24, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 40

 

 


 

 As soon as I put my mouth on Kellys knickers they had that same knicker taste as mine. Suddenly her bum pushed back again , and her tight little bum hole started squirting gas through her knickers straight into my mouth , gosh it tasted nice as it filled up my mouth it was a long fart and a lot of the gas was going down my throat . The fart ended I could taste it in my mouth an acrid sulphur eggy taste; I also could feel the squelchy sticky mess in my knicker gusset. Kelly starting to stir and I took my mouth of her pert bottom and stood up in case she woke up , but she moaned in her sleep and pushed out another long fart that squirted through her knickers and really smelled of poo now , Perhaps that’s why she was moaning in her sleep more poo was on its way , but I though no way did my sister have more poo up her bum . I placed my hand on her knickers again over her bum hole just so arousing feeling her warm bum through the tight material, I could feel her bum hole pouting under the sheer material then it started popping out little farts one after another , they were speeding up like a machine gun , when suddenly the head of a turd poked into the knickers . Hot gas was still leaking passed the turd but the turd was held back by the tight knicker material , I thought I should wake Kelly up now otherwise she was going to fill her knickers with poo . I nudged her hard she just lifted her bum and pushed more farts passed the turd and her knickers the room stunk of poo it was lovely , I called out Kelly loudly but she was in such a deep sleep she wasn’t go to wake easily . I was so aroused and turned on as I had this bum to basically play with whilst she slept deeply , so I came up with a plan , I went to the sideboard and found the small bin bags we used for the caravan bin , I pulled one of the reel and went back to Kelly’s tight arse , I got my fingers under the knicker elastic and managed to carefully pull them over the head of the turd , it was a light brown turd but firm as it had not left any mark on her knickers , at first the Turd didn’t move but looked so horny poking out of her tight bum hole that was still leaking gas around the turd head . The turd started to slowly slide out of her tight arsehole I placed the bag over the tip , it was coming out of her but, steadily but slowly I had my hand around the turd over the bag and it gradually slid between my palm into the bag it was thick and warm as it passed through my hand, farts were also gradually filling the bin bag that was not inflating slowly whilst the turd slid into it . around 6 inches of poo was in the bag when her bottom hole closed then let out an enormous whooshing airy fart filling the bag . I screwed the bag  so the gas was sealed in with the hot sexy turd and pulled her knicker over her bum gently . I called Kelly out loudly and nudged her still asleep. I open the bag and put my nose in and gosh it was divine how gas and a really smell turd , It was sexy to thing her pert little bum had been farting and pooping all day , the poo that had already come out of her small body seemed to defy the laws of physics and her I was with another turd in a bag . I wanted to keep the turd for when I was alone but not sure where I could put it so sniffed it some more and put my hand on my gusset , it was sopping wet I didn’t feel it to much as wasn’t ready to cum in my knickers just yet , I tied a not in the bag and pushed the bag into the bin so it was covered in the other rubbish . I then got back to Kellys tightly covered pert bottom and the task of sniffing up all her farts. I placed my hand on her bum and waited for the next fart , didn’t have to wait long as her bum pushed back and she farted a long hot fart all over my hand through the knickers it felt really hot and the air smelled of rich fresh poo , surely another turd wasn’t going to come out . I took my hand of to admire the pert knickered bum, her bum pushed back again and squirted another fart , this one was really airy and restricted like it had something to get passed , the fart ended and a small bump appeared were her arsehole was under the knickers , to my delight and shock it was the head of another turd , I put my finger on the knickers were the turd poked out of her little bum hole , the head of the turd was firm and pointed , some hot gas was escaping around it , it was the knicker material keeping it in check  as the turd was pressing up urgently against the knickers .

No comments:

Post a Comment