Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, October 17, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 39

 

 



 

I bent forward to grab her knickers and I see the 3 fat turds in the toilet the smell was very raunchy, she apologised and quickly flushed the toilet, I got the knickers up her to her thighs and over her bum she said pull them up a little more, I did this and the thong gusset strapped over her fanny.

 

We were both sharing a smaller caravan that had no toilet that was next to our parents caravan it was really just a twin bedroom and nothing else, I went to have a shower and left Kelly stayed in the room to read some of her book , when I got back from showering Kelly had put on her bedtime panties she called them , usually she would have a long T shirt on that covered her bum etc , when I came back she was a sleep snoring on her belly with just a tight Tanga cut per of light pink knickers, the room stunk of farts as it seemed to always do when Kelly was anywhere  , her bum sort of pushed back and she let out a super long hot knicker filtered eggy fart , was like a woosh of hot air , it reeked , I called out Kelly are you awake, no reply I nudged her nothing , then tickled her under her arm pit but no response she was out in a really deep sleep , I was faced with the fact my sister was in a deep sleep on her belly , with her pert bottom wrapped in light pink tight knickers that had just farted a really sexy eggy smelling hot fart . I was so aroused at the thought I could possibly sniff her bum whilst she was a sleep something I had only got to do briefly when she had farted in my face thinking it was funny , Now I could sniff it and enjoy the sexiness of it , I called out Kelly again no answer and she was actually snoring . I got on my knees if she did wake would pretend to be trying to find something I had dropped that had gone under the bed , once on my knees I lowered my face to her knicker covered arse crack , the nearer my nose got the wetter my own knickers were getting .

I was 3 inches from her bum crack when I could smell the knickers covering her bum, it was a mix of sweat, pussy juice and slight hint of the fart she had just done , I called out Kelly loudly now and nudged her in the side and she just carried on snoring . I was so excited it was like I had pert bottom and some tight knickers to sniff an play with for the first time in my young life . I put my hand on my own gusset and I was super wet, as I was sniffing her bum crack her bum pushed up slightly and suddenly a really hot fart starting squirting through her knickers and straight up my nose, it was too much I felt an orgasm on the edge, but I clung onto it for dear life as wanted to smell more farts.

The fart was around 50 seconds long , her knickers really stunk now , a mix of that dirty knicker smell and fart . I lifted my nose of her arse crack and admired the view, her bum was like heaven in the tight pink knickers , my sister had a perfectly formed pert bottom and it fit a pair of knickers to perfection , how could this sexy bum in these girly knickers be letting of so many dirty farts , also though back over the day to the amount of poo that had come out of my sisters bum today it was an impossible amount , as I was thinking this her bum raised again slightly and I could see her tight bum hole push against the knicker material as it squirted hot gas through the dainty drawers .

My sister was literally a pooping gas machine. I thought I would risk putting my hand on her bum over her bum hole and see if she farted again , Her bum felt really nice through the knicker material warm an sexy , loved the feel of the knicker material stretched tight over her pert bum , only after having had my hand on her knickers for 10 seconds her bum pushed up slightly and squirted another really hot airy fart , it slowly wooshed through her tight knickers making them warm up and went all over my hand , the fart lasted about 90 seconds and the room stunk of egg but now with a faint underlying smell of poo. I did think surely she really couldn’t have any more poo inside her after the amount she had pooped earlier in the day , I then shouted Kelly really loudly and nudged her again but she was still snoring , I thought if I get caught doing what I did next I would be forever embarrassed and feel ashamed , I leant forward and gently cupped my mouth over her knickers where her arsehole was underneath , I her knickers tasted like knickers seem to always taste , I had often licked the inside of my own knickers imagined it was another girls dirty underwear .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment