Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

my knickers and fart fetish part 5

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Sandy did not mention any of it when we got back to our desks just carried on as if nothing had happened. When I got to my car I opened my bag and could see a screwed up pair of lace panties in there with my keys and other stuff and a note, gosh I couldn’t wait to get home as my pussy was throbbing with desire again and I felt like I had literally peed my panties as they were very very wet again.

The 20 minute journey home   involved some hot farts escaping my arse and the excitement of sniffing the panties whilst masturbating to a full orgasm that was now extremely pent up. I got home threw my bag on the side took out the panties and the note and literally run up the stairs popping farts out as I went I think the excitement was filling my belly with lots of hot gas , I got on the bed lifted my skirt and stroked my wet slit through my gushing gusset .First the note it said thought  you would enjoy these tonight I must of farted in them 40 times before they came off and your fingers in my arse trying to dig them out had made me cum buckets into them as soon as I went into the loo to remove them , since that night when my stomach was upset I realised I am sensitive to the cumin the spice they put in curry’s . I can just fart and fart an endless stream of hot wind, and then the note ended.

I then took the panties, I when I looked inside the gusset was caked in lots of yellowy crusty pussy cum, the part that covered Sandy tight little arsehole was stained brown her arsehole had really punished these knickers, when I put them to my nose they smelled heavenly sweaty pussy cum in the gusset and strong sweaty odour of poo in the bottom part. I wrapped them round my face and within 40 seconds was cuming without even touching my own pussy, my pussy was pulsating as it let go of the pent up arousal at the same time I released a tonne of gas from my own tight little arse hole. After the first and second orgasm I placed Sandy’s very sweet smelling knickers I a zip lock bag encase this was the last pair I got to possess.

The next 2 days Sandy ignored me and just got on with her work , it was the 3rd day I asked her if she wanted to go for lunch in Town she agreed and at lunch we got onto the conversation of keeping fit no farting or anything previous was mentioned to my disappointment . I told Sandy her bottom was really shapely and how did get it so toned and pert , she went onto say that she had a squat rack at home then she asked if I would work out with her on Saturday she had an array of home weights they could use . Nothing more happened that week and I was eager for Saturday to come round but as Sandy had been behaving very platonic it might just be a case of a work out as friends.

I got to Sandy’s house , I had on some yoga pants and a an extremely tight pair of full back knickers underneath not something I would wear to the gym as you could see the panties clearly under the super tight yoga pants but I wanted to get a reaction from Sandy .

Sandy let me in it was a warm summery June and Sandy had on a loose T SHIRT and some silky cream shorts that were extremely loose fitting, her usual frumpy look we started off with general weight dumbbells etc nothing sexy was happening and after an hour was feeling a little glum, I was as usual full of wind so had visited the toilet a few times to release farts. Thought the sexual thing with Sandy was over so didn’t want to fart in front of her and get a bad reaction also felt a little embarrassed that my knickers were basically on display through my yoga pants.

The last exercise was the squat rack I was worn out and losing interest, Sandy said she would squat first if I could stand behind her and spot her, ok I said in a worn out voice. She got her shoulders under the bar and lifted it off the rack and she stuck her bum out as far as she could I was treated again to an outline of panties and as she squatted down you could see wedging up her bum ohh gosh she said that is uncomfortable, she then said one of the jobs of a squat spotter was to pull the panties out of the squatters arse if they disappeared up her crack and let out a small giggle.

All my tiredness went and immediately felt a warmth in my own knickers that were also constantly wedging up my bum, that due to thinking Sandy had lost interest was un wedging in the toilet whilst letting out excess farts, I said how can I get to them you have shorts on, she said if you don’t mind get on your knees you will be able to see up the leg of my shorts and gain access.  So I got on my knees and pulled the left side of the shorts leg back I had a clear view of her sexy arse and what looked like a very painful wedgie, not only had her knickers gone up her arse but one side of the panties had crept up her vagina crack, they were peach and sheer and looked very sweaty I could smell them as I put my hand up the leg of her shorts. She then announced she was going to put the weight down back on the rack but keep her bum stuck out so I had better access to pull her knickers out of her bum, she said that can I pull them out gently as she was clinging onto a huge fart and wasn’t sure if it was her clenching her arsehole or her knickers holding it in. I told her to stop sticking her bum out as it might loosen them as I could even get my fingers round the tight lace as they were buried so deep .She then stood up and I just got my fingers under the tight lace bunched up , one finger went knuckle deep up her bottom hole , this got a sigh as a really hot fart escaped covering my finger then my hand as it escaped the lace and hit me square in the face a hot fresh poo smell not the usual cabbage and egg smell , but still a hint of sweaty knickers. I then felt the tip of a hard turd hit my finger that was stuck in her bum hole. Sandy said immediately ohm I am so sorry and she pulled my hand away from her arse she thrust her hips forward and clenched her arse cheeks, she put her hand down the back of her shorts and yanked the back of her knickers at the waist band to wedge them tighter up her arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment