Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

My knickers and fart fetish

 

 

 


 

 

 

I am a thirty five year old women recently divorced as straight sexually as they come love sex and have had many male partners and have very powerful orgasms during sex or when masturbating on my own , I have always liked masturbating in sexy panties especially if they fit close to my skin , I love the feel of them caressing my bottom , I discovered that when masturbating something I discovered by accident when I farted a hot airy fart in my knickers whilst stroking my pussy through the gusset by accident my pussy got extra wet and I cum very quickly after . So since that time I would cling on to my farts all day until I could get home to masturbate, I liked wearing my white lace Tanga brief as they fit across my arse perfectly and the gusset would stick to my moistening pussy I would rub my vagina through the gusset and every so often release a hot fart into the panties.

I couldn’t put my finger on what was so sexy about doing this when masturbating, the feel of the hot fart passing through my knickers or the smell of cabbage, egg and poo that filled the air, I am a vegetarian so I’m always full of farts most days and they are always airy and eggy never make much noise just a hot whoosh out of my arse. Before I discovered the fart panty masturbation combo I always liked the smell of my own farts but often needed a visit to the toilet throughout the day to release the air if at work as would be so embarrassed if farted in front of anyone.

The panty farting self sex I had been doing for at least 3 years , along with normal sex with male partners , never have I ever have a looked at a women and got any arousal , but this was set to change , a new girl had started at work as a temp in the settlements department , tall pretty but very frumpy in her dress sense she had incredibly long legs , not sure about her bust as she would wear baggy blouses and very long loose fitting skirts , could tell she had long legs as she was tall 5feet 11 inches .

It all started when we both got chatting and I got along with her like a house on fire , no actual sexual attraction either at this stage just good friends , she had been over to my place and me to hers a fair few times and all normal platonic fun drinking chatting etc . It was a Friday night and I have invited sandy over to watch a new film that had come out and have a few wines, she turned up dressed in her usual frumpy attire, she said she had nearly had to cancel as her stomach had been a little upset from a curry she had the night before but as she enjoyed my company so much had taken some stomach medicine and come over. As soon as she came into the house she asked to use the toilet, she was only gone 5 minutes then after 20 minutes asked to go again after the 3rd visit I needed to go and get rid of some farts as they had build up and were pressing against my bottom hole and I was terrified I would accidentally fart and stink out the living room.

I opened the toilet door and a foul eggy odour hit my nose really pungent even worse than my farts for some reason my knickers got wet and I felt a warmth in my groin , never felt turned on by someone else's fart smell before but the odour had made me all gooey in my knickers . I pulled up my skirt and sat on the toilet with my panties still on and let a lot of air out into the toilet bowl that seemed liked it had no end I gave my vagina a feel and my panties were ringing wet.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment