Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

my knickers and fart fetish part 4

 

 

 

 


 

This continued I got a fart at work once per day in different scenarios always she would run to the toilet apologising I had gone of men and was totally obsessed with the girls knickers and farts and was having a lot of orgasms just picturing them and pretending my farts were from her arse, was I lesbian I was worried but to be honest it was also so erotic I only had one thing on my mind looking forward to the next fart and bent over panty line vision it was like being a junky. It was apx a week of bent over one fart panty lines and me walking around the rest of the day with a soggy panty gusset looking forward to self relief at night.

The second week she came in with a frumpy flowing skirt but a lot shorter just above her knees, we were in the filing room again something she had managed to get authorised from her boss for the past week, this time she had organised it so we had to clean the files from the top shelf she said she would go up the sliding ladder if I could pass her the files. It wasn’t until she was at the top of the ladder that I realised I had a clear view up her medium length flowing skirt and to my sexual delight she had on a pair of shear lace full bum panties that as the ones she had on in my flat the first time she had farted, they were very tight and  they were threatening to wedge up her divine arse at any moment also when she opened her legs something that looked deliberate you could see the gusset was stuck to her pussy with pussy slime. Then what happened next nearly made me cum where I stood in my own knickers, she crouched slightly and the bum part of her knickers went right up her arse, she then blatantly put her hand up her skirt and picked them out of her arse as the tight material left her arse a hot long really stinky fart escaped her arse, this fart was around 40 seconds long at the same time I clearly see her panty gusset moisten even more.  I thought this is finally she would acknowledge that she was teasing me and we could go to my flat and have the hottest gassy panty farting sex, But she apologised went really red and said she needed to go to the doctor as her farts were getting hotter and smellier . Then instead of running to the toilet she continued to file whilst still letting me stair up her skirt, ohh dear and orgasm was coming and I don’t think it would wait until tonight.

Then what happened next nearly blew my mind , Sandy had her hands full with files and she done the slight crouch that made her panties disappear right up her arse again , ohh gosh she said that really is uncomfortable she called down in her shy voice do you mind plucking my knickers out of my arse as my hands are full and they are slicing me in half she said, I thought Ohh god yes this is it , I said are you sure, she said yes if you don’t mind as I had said before she had a divine arse but the crack was very deep and the bum of her panties was buried tight up it , I had to get my fingers deep up her crack to try and get my fingers underneath the knickers that had tightly wedged up her arse . She giggled as my fingers went up her crack to try and grab the knickers, the knickers felt extremely warm and sweaty and some of my finger brushed her gusset it was sopping wet with pussy juice so I knew she was getting off on the whole farting panty thing. Ohh god I was again at the verge of exploding with cum , the sexy feel of the hot wet tight panties wedged up her arse  , as I put my finger under the knickers the tip went up her arse , this made her push back and let out a hot fart all over my finger .

I thought here we go we are going to have panty farting sex in the file room but she immediately pushed my had away plucked her panties out of her arse and climbed down the ladder and started filing in the lower area so no more panty views for me . I thought I was about to cum but with all my might managed to pull it back wanted to enjoy this thought at home and not waste in cuming in  one of the ladies toilets. I did visit the toilet to have a wee and release my excess wind into the toilet just the hot gas whooshing out of my arse through the tight lace of my own knickers nearly sent me over the edge .

No comments:

Post a Comment