Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Saturday, January 15, 2022

my knickers and fart fetish part 3

 

 

 


 

 

I was clinging with dear life to the impending orgasm my pussy wanted to have in my own knickers that were like a slimy soup all up the gusset. The excitement of it all had also filled my belly with hot gas that was also pushing against my tight little arsehole, so I was clinging on to the gas and the impending orgasm.

I had to relieve myself properly , I walked to the bathroom to get my large stand mirror at the same time it was the orgasm or a fart that had to give to get me the 8 steps to the bathroom as I was enjoying the building orgasm and my warm mushy knicker gusset to much it had to be the fart so I stood still for a moment and released a bit of pressure with a 20 second hot airy extremely cabbagey fart I managed to stem the flow by clenching my arsehole as didn’t want to be empty for my upcoming panty wank . I had to breathe in the hot stench although it was nice it had nothing on Sandy’s fart but still moistened my gusset a little bit more. I wished I could of had Sandy in the bedroom on her belly with my head up her skirt sniffing farts through her tight drawers whilst cuming in my own knickers.

But that was not to be and I had a huge orgasm dying to explode, my knickers as they were so messy with cum had wedged up my arse and one side of the gusset was in my pussy slit making it harder for me to hold the mass of farts pushing at my arsehole and the really strong orgasm that was still building. But I was determined to savour the orgasm the sticky knickers and all the farts that were to come. I managed to get the mirror and get to my bedroom whilst only letting 2 airy squeakers out my arse.

I set the stand mirror on a chair so it was bum height if I laid on my stomach on the bed, so I laid on the bed with my arse pointing at the mirror and lifted my skirt so my knicker encased bum was on display in the mirror, I was wearing some sheer white Tanga panties that although tight had nothing on Sandy panties or was that because it was her arse I was fantasising about when looking at my own panty clad bottom, but as I was so aroused it was a vision, the juice from my aching pussy had soaked the panty gusset so that it was see through all the way up my vagina and my tight little arsehole so I could see the slit and hole clearly my knickers felt red hot against my skin .

I then let out a few tiny airy farts that were superheating my knickers even more this continued until I couldn’t hold the orgasm anymore and it exploded with a jet of pussy cum that basically ruined what was left of my tight drawers was one of my strongest orgasm I had ever had, but not the most powerful that was about 3 months away. 

 

The next day in work Sandy came over and apologised for the stink she had made in my flat, I told her farts were a lot less stinky than mine I stopped short of telling her they made me very wet, but I think she must of seen something in my expression as things were going to get exciting subtle at first but exciting none the less.

It happened the next day, we had been assigned a file clean up basically this meant that as we were the two most senior admin staff we would be in the file room going through old files and deciding what could be shredded, Sandy had on her usual frumpy flowing long skirt and blouse, still I could not get that vision of her panty encased arse out of my head and it had fuelled a hot gassy panty wank the night previous.

We were an hour into the filling and Sandy bent to get some files out of the bottom file drawer I was behind her going through some old accounts files as she bent she purposely cocked her arse out so the skirt although loose was a little transparent when it spread across her cheeks I had a clear view of her arse in what looked to be just as tight knickers as she had on when she had visited me on that gassy night.

I could see the complete outline on the knickers down to the line that ran at the back of the gusset the stitching that joins the gusset to the bum part of the knickers , she was in this position for around 5 minutes a ohh god I could feel wetness in my own panties again , then to my joy she farted a really long hot airy fart that completely filled the file room with cabbage and that dirty knickers smell she clapped her hand over her bum and run out of the room apologising again for the horrible stench . That was the only fart she released that day in front of me anyway but it made me extremely wet all day until I could get home and have another airy panty wank.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment