Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

my knickers and fart fetish part 2

 

 

 


 

 

 

I finished farting and found the air freshener in the cupboard and sprayed to get rid of my stink , suddenly there was a heavy knocking on the door and sandy was saying she needed the loo urgently , out of sexual  desire I thought I would make her wait to see if she would fart in the hall way . I was desperate to hear her fart or my pussy was anyway , I said hold on a sec as I pretended I hadn’t finished when I heard her groan and let out a really long rumbling fart that ended with a slightly wet sound , I immediately opened the door and was greeted with the same sexy foul eggy stench of her farts , the look of embarrassment on her face ,she was as red as a beetroot as she apologised for the awful stench and the fart she had released in my hallway , my gusset was soaked my pussy was literally spurting pussy juice into my tight gusset . I was glad I managed to contain my sexual arousal that was even a surprise to me. She said she needed to get home as she thought she might have soiled herself and kept apologising that her stomach was so upset and she could not hold her gas.

I said don’t be silly no need to apologise we all have accidents, little did she know I was on the verge of cuming in my knickers very soon. I said do you need to borrow a pair of my knickers I asked her so   she could change hers and bring them back next time we met, she said ohh no I better go home. I said please don’t be silly ,then I just come out with it do you want me to check your panties see if you have accidentally stained them. She kept saying no, and then said she would go into the toilet and check herself and also she really needed to fart again. I just took charge and told her to turn round with her bum to me and I lifted her skirt up expecting to see a pair of granny panties that would match her frumpy clothes, to my surprise and sexual delight I was greeted by the sexiest full bottom encased in a pair of knickers that enveloped her pert bottom like a second skin they were literally stuck to her skin like a glove .she had a divine bottom totally unexpected , the knickers were so stretched tight across her bottom they were slightly opaque and you could see her little bottom hole pressing against the material it looked like it was pouting against the material and you could see a faint brown stain , were her bum hole was against the knicker material.

I couldn’t resist feeling her bum where the stain was, telling her I was checking for soiling they felt extremely moist and hot to touch, as soon as I touched her bum the shock made her release another very long hot airy fat that covered my hand and filled the air with that lovely cabbage smell,  I’m sure I could also smell a hint of sweaty  knickers smell mixed in or was that  just wishful thinking  .My pussy was on the verge of exploding but I gritted my teeth and held on as I felt there was more dirty things to come . But to my disappointment she pulled down her skirt and walked to the door at the same time apologising for filling my flat with her bum gas. Without thinking I told her I kind of liked the smell as it smelt like one of my own farts , made a joke as didn’t want to admit my pussy was on the verge of exploding in my gusset . I then said giggling what stinky farts they were coming from such a pretty pair of panties and a sexy bottom thinking she would stay and perhaps let me sniff some more of her farts and enjoy her Devine arse wrapped in tight panties. But she clamped her hand over her bum and collected her bag and left whilst still apologising.

I heard a long fart whoosh out when she literally run for the stairs and I stood in the hallway to enjoy the hot cabbage smell that I’m sure had a hint of sweaty knickers smell mixed in , It fleetingly crossed my mind why I was so aroused over another females fart smell especially that it had a slight hint of sweaty  knickers in amongst the cabbage never had any sexual feelings about another girls panties before. All I could see in my mind’s eye was this really sexy bottom encased in the closest fitting panties you can get before cutting of her blood supply and the whooshing of the hot fart that escaped them and had covered my hand. Also the sexy little brown stain that was exactly where her arsehole had puckered out against the knickers whilst farting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment