Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 6

 

 

 


 

She kept her pelvis forward so that her bum cheeks were clenched together around the knickers that were tightly wedged, she sort of duck waddled towards the house from the rear you could see the outline of the wedgie through her shorts, also hot gas was hissing out of her clenched butt cheeks it was coming out in 20 second whooshes, I think she had made sure her bum was full of gas for the squatting tonight to tease me but she hadn’t figured she would need to poop. Sometimes when I’m extra gassy it can mask the need to poo until the turd literally pokes out of my arse and I run to the toilet for a fart propelled poo in the toilet.

I followed her as she went in through her patio doors leaking a ton of airy hot gas , I followed her into the kitchen now we were inside , the smell of rotten cabbage mixed with fresh poo and the slight hint of dirty knickers smell , my pussy was practically jetting hot pussy juice into my gusset and the orgasm was building but had to keep following her and not give in to it ,watching her waddle and fart streams of noxious air out of her shorts and panties I couldn’t miss , Sandy had no downstairs toilet so she would have to get up the stairs without losing her bum contents in her knickers. She got to the bottom of the stairs and took one step at a time leaking hot gas as she went up the stairs, she had to also place her hand in her arse crack as climbing the stairs meant she could not keep her pelvis forward and clench her cheeks as she could on the floor as the incline made her bum poke slightly back. The hand was needed as an extra obstacle to stop the gas firing poo out of her sexy bum.

Her hand was in her crack under her shorts but over the tight wedged panties, she was literally letting gas out all over her hand I wish it was my hand against the wedged panties with hot gas running over it, but I would just have to see and smell the hot gas and not feel it, my gusset was all soaping up my fanny and an orgasm that I wouldn’t be able to wait to get home to enjoy was building strongly .

She finally got to the toilet door and opened the door with her free hand and waddled in and shut the door , I then heard her sighing and the toilet lid fly  open as it hit the back of the cistern box , then more groaning and farting , you could hear her sliding her shorts down her legs then the panties as they must of un wedged from her arse crack , then some big airy farts as she sat on the pan , I pressed my head up again the door and heard a crackling as a turd shot out of her arse propelled by a hot airy whooshing fart , then another tiny plop some gas , then another plop , then another plop all punctuated with hot airy gas , must of been twenty plops , she must be pooping tiny turds as honestly her arse couldn’t hold that much poo if they were large turds .I sometimes suffered rabbit pellet poops if I was constipated , the first poo sometimes slipped out like a normal soft 5 inch turd then it would be followed by tiny roundish pellets sometimes I’d be on the toilet half hour plopping them out .

I heard her wiping her bum then her knickers were slid up her legs followed by her shorts , then I heard some more gas leaking and she moaned , then I heard the shorts coming back down , followed by a rasping of the panties sliding down her thighs and the toilet lid flying back up against the cistern and her sitting down on the toilet again and a 20 second fart was followed by 3 rapid plops as she fired more poo out of her arse , then a gap and another plop with some wind . I called out to her are you ok in there Sandy, she said yes you can go I said you sure you ok are you being sick, no she called out I am having a poo I am not ill don’t worry you go home as I am not sure how long I’ll be in here, is your tummy upset I asked trying to get more information as I clearly heard another airy fart and another plop. She said she was a little constipated and wasn’t able to go yet although another fart and a plop said different. She grunted and then I heard her get of the toilet and start wiping her bum again , there was a thick waft of cabbage poo and wet pussy smell coming from under the door , she called out I think I’ll try and go later I will meet you downstairs .

No comments:

Post a Comment