Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

MY KNICKERS ANF FART FETISH PART 9

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

She stood with her bum poking over the toilet , I slid my fingers under the knicker elastic and slowly pulled the down over her bum , they were so snug  fitting they rasped over her hips , she put her hand to the back of the panties and tipped them back to let the turd plop into the pan . Some more gas escaped and another hard pebble turd plopped out of her bum. I said please try and hold them so she squeezed her bum together as hard as she could , I told her to sit on the toilet sideways with her legs on the bath and I would sit between her legs and watch the poo come out of her bottom she said are you sure it’s not pretty down there I said I am just curious to see what it looks like when the poo comes out , didn’t mention my pussy was on fire I really wanted to put my hand under my skirt and stroke my pussy through my soppy knickers.

I got in the bath so  I would have a clear view , I could see her pussy and little arsehole in the position she was in , her pussy was glistening and had white milky cum in the slit .

Gas was escaping her bum in short whooshes, stifled by turds in her bum, then her bum hole opened slightly and the head of a small turd appeared then her bum hole closed around it and quickly it opened again and another small turd appeared and plopped into the toilet bowl, this happened a dozen times, then it stopped only gas leaked out. The gas came to a stop, but the toilet smelled like hot poo mixed with sexy pussy smell, she took some toilet paper and wiped her tight little bottom and pussy as it was sopping wet with juice. She stood up and went to pull up her panties , I put my hand to stop her and asked if I could pull them up for her she sighed and said ok then I grabbed the elastic  and slid them  up slowly over her creamy thighs , when I got to the bum I took my time & due to the tightness of the fit had to ease them over her bum , once they were over her bum and that lovely bottom was encased in her knickers she let out a sigh followed by another hot fart .

she said oohh I think I have some more poo I’m so sorry thought I had finished but that fart has moved my insides I need to go again , as she said this a little  brown round ball popped out of her bum into the tight seat of the knickers . She turned with her bum over the toilet pan and yanked her panties back down to her ankles the small turd plopped into the pan and she farted again a sputtering fart that fired out another turd, then she sat on the toilet seat.

She could see the disappointment on my face that I could not see her little bum hole as she was sitting down on the toilet seat, she then stood up with her bottom tightly clenched climbed over the side off the bath and stood with her back to me so her naked bottom was in full view, she made sure anything that came out of her bottom would land in the bath tub and not on the floor. She kept her bum cheeks clenched, even though her tight cheeks were clenched she must of had so much gas pressure a hot fart still leaked out between her cheeks and the appearance of one of the pebble shaped turds pushed out between the tight clenched cheeks this was sexy to watch the fart smelled awful like rotten cabbage and poo but it had moistened my gusset and I was on the verge of exploding.

She went to relax her bum cheeks , but I told her to keep them clenched as enjoyed seeing  the turd struggling to make and exit , she said her stomach was hurting with the gas building up rapidly so she would try her best , as she said this another hot fart and turd appeared between her tight arse cheeks then plopped into the pan , then another hot fart escaped and her bum cheeks were forced open by another pebble turd . I bet the farts and poo feel warm when they push out of your clenched bum cheeks I said , she replied that it was a pleasant feeling the hot escape of gas was relieving and the turd felt red hot as it struggled to push passed my cheeks and as I was watching her it was very arousing and she could not  believe how many of these round pebble turds were inside her bum and the gas, she said was still painful due to the volume in her belly , I said it’s because she had been constipated for so many days the poo had built up in her and the poo was causing the gas, I told her when I need a poo I could fart nonstop , didn’t mention yet that I often held on to my poo so I could fart more when stroking my pussy through my knickers .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment