Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 3, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 10

 

 

 


 

 

 

She said you must find me disgusting all full of farts and poo, as she said this she farted again and another turd squeezed out of her clenched buttocks and landed in the bath. No don’t be silly I find it quiet a arousing watching them appear between your cheeks ,I said that she had a perfect feminine bottom and it was the contrast off her perfect bottom and the turds popping out and the foul stench that was leaking from her tight bottom hole that was arousing . She sighed farted again and yet another nugget squeezed out of her bum , she said yes it fascinated and aroused her wearing very tight sexy knickers under her skirt and releasing farts in them , it was the contrast between pretty knickers and foul wind that was so arousing . She said before we had met she would be in a room with a few guys, who probably never took any notice of her due to her baggy clothing, with her own knowledge she had on a very tight pair of knickers underneath and she would let out a silent hot fart amongst them so no one would know where it came from, the guys would blame each other and she would get a aroused knowing it was from her bum and they had no clue. She knew some guys liked it when a girl farted as she had seen this once on the internet but had never been brave enough to fart so a guy would know it was her. She was even more shocked that her farts were fascinating to me as she never knew another girl would like her bum and the foul air that seemed to constantly leak out of it. I said its harmless fun and then admitted it was something I had never in my wildest dreams thought I would be getting off either, but said honestly my knickers  gusset is ruined with pussy juice right now . Sandy said she would love to see them but had to get rid of all this gas and poo first.

Another 24 foul farts and 24 hard pebble turds escaped her cheeks, when she finally declared she thinks she had emptied herself of the poo, another fart escaped but no turd, so she asked me to pull her knickers back up again after she unclenched and wiped her bum, I pulled them up and could resist feeling her bum through the lace before she pulled her skirt down over her thighs covering her divine legs and bum. We looked in the bath and a mound of hard pebble turds lay in the bottom , she said before we clean these up later but was keen  to see how wet your knickers are and she giggled . I had on a knee length skirt so sat on the toilet lid and opened my legs so she could see them, the gusset was soaked through and glistening, my pussy lips were swollen and you could see the wet slit through the gusset, she said ooh gosh they are very wet, then she said could I see your bum in them as you’ve seen mine in all its glory and giggled again shyly. I stood up and bent over with my hands on the toilet seat, I asked her if she could lift my skirt over my bum. She said yes and grabbed the hem and lifted in slowly so it slid over my arse. My knickered arse came in to view, she said that I also had a sexy bottom and then commented how tight my knickers fit over my pert bottom she then said do you mind me asking if you have any farts in your bottom, if so would I mind letting one out so she could see if they smelled worse than hers. I seemed to always have a fart in my my arse I spent most days walking around the office clinging on to them with the occasional visit to the toilet when the pressure was too much to hold them and fart into the toilet.  One of the reasons I wore tight knickers was it helped me hold them in for longer as the knickers kept my bums cheeks squeezed together .

I said are you sure you want me to fart , as my bottom is absolutely full of farts been clinging on to them for last 2 hours , she said please and do you mind if I put my hand on your bottom so I can feel them coming through your tight knickers . I said if you are sure but your hand might smell bad from farts and smelly knickers.

She then cupped her hand over my bum and my pussy squirted some more juice into my gusset with the excitement, her hand felt slightly cold against my bottom, I unclenched my bum cheeks and pushed out a long hot seemly endless airy fart , the fart was extremely warm as it exited my bum and filtered through my knickers  and covered sandy’s  hand with a long hot stream of foul gas , the air was overtaken by a rich cabbagy poo smell I closed my bum hole to stem the endless flow of farts . Sandy said ohh they smell nice not like mine and they are very warm and its so sexy feeling your sexy bum and knickers and feeling the fart flowing over my hand I’m very aroused said Sandy is there any more in there , if so do you mind If I put my nose near your bum I would like to smell the fart as it exits your tight bottom also would like to see what your knickers smell like as well sorry is this to forward off me , she said her pussy was on fire and was just enjoying the moment . I said its ok I would like that I’m also really enjoying this very much it’s all so euphoric and sexy , I said I have a lot of gas in my bum still put your nose near my bottom as I’m  struggling to hold it .

No comments:

Post a Comment