Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, March 21, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 13

 

 

 


I was shocked and said to Sandy hasn’t Petra got a boyfriend and she was the last person I thought was gay , Sandy said yes she had met Petra’s boyfriend in the Shopping centre and they looked close then she told me about her dare let’s get Petra in the filing room with us and let’s see if we can tease her with our panties , I said what if the magazine wasn’t hers I would feel so embarrassed if it turns out she is totally straight and what about the farts not sure she would like them . Sandy said that she thinks that Petra is into it, she went on to say that she had been in the toilet with constipation like she had the other night when I was over and to her horror she was desperate to fart and poop and thought the toilet had was empty as had waited to see if anyone was missing from their desk before going to the toilet.

 

Petra had not been in so far and I assumed she was off for the day, but it turned out she was only off for that morning. Petra was washing her hands so assumed she was ready to leave the toilet I said hello and went into the cubicle I lifted my skirt and pulled down my knickers and sat on the toilet and waited for Petra to leave , but she didn’t I couldn’t hold on so farted and a cascade of poo splashed into the toilet bowl , I’m certain Petra moved nearer to my cubicle I continued to fart and poo the toilet reeked of cabbage and poo I must of been on the toilet 10 minutes farting and pooping , when I finally finished and pulled my knickers up after wiping my bum I heard Petra leave , I think she tried to leave the toilet silently but I hear a clack of her heals . Petra had waited in the toilet perving on my farts and possibly poops Sandy Said. I hope you are right how embarrassing will it be if you are wrong I giggled.

 

Sandy went over to Petra and informed her that we needed to go through some files with her in the filing room as we were shredding ones that were not needed. She moaned that she was busy and could only spare 5 minutes and followed Sandy to the filing room ,  I was sorting though some files pretending to be busy me and Sandy had discussed a plan . Sandy sat with Petra on the only desk in the filing room and said to me can you get Petra’s files out of the drawer , we had deliberately put her files in the bottom drawer which meant I had to bend down to get them , I bent down but at the same time pushed my bottom so my skirt pulled tight over my bum and the lines of my tight beige knickers must have been clearly visible to Petra ,Sandy said later that Petra looked but tried not to make it obvious but her face visibly lit up when my knicker lines appeared through my skirt , I was holding a huge volume of hot gas in my belly and arse , If I let too much out it would be obvious it was done deliberately . I unclenched my tight arsehole just a little and hot gas sort of squirted out of my bum I then clenched my arsehole quickly to stem the flow but 20 seconds worth had filled my knickers and warmed them up with foul gas. The fart was extremely hot so I knew it would smell bad, I immediately apologised and said oh how embarrassing the room filled with a thick cabbagy knickery fart smell. I stood up more in fear as a lot more gas was waiting to flow out.

 

I turned round and apologised to Sandy and Petra saying how my tummy had been upset and had been gassy all day didn’t realise bending over would make me pop , Petra tried to look disgusted but at the same time she was subtly sniffing the fart smell , Petra was wearing a short black pencil skirt that finished at least 3 inches before her knees , it was reasonably tight and I had noticed a faint line of her panties showing through the skirt, she had a very shapely behind and I had a vision in my mind  of it filling a pair of knickers to perfection this in turn shocked me as I was now fantasising about yet another women’s bum  2 in 6 months and I had never thought of it before . I announced that I better visit the lady as really needed to fart again Petra said its ok just let it out save you going all the way to the ladies , I said that I couldn’t as it was foul and rude , then out of nowhere Petra bent slightly forward and let out a bubbly fart and said that she had also need to fart  her one smelled like sour poo she apologised but told me to let mine out , I said no I had better go to the ladies as I would completely gas the room out , Petra turned to Sandy in what looked like a desperate attempt that she could get me to fart here , she said tell her to let rip here she said to Sandy if you not offended off course then she said we need to get these files sorted and that she had to get somewhere in a hours time . Sandy was sitting on the stool near the table at the back of the filing room and said to me that it stunk in the room already just fart away she said .

No comments:

Post a Comment