Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 11

 

 


 

 

 

 

She bent forward but she didn’t just put her nose near my bum but, pushed it into my bum crack so that her nose was pushed up against my bottom hole through my knickers, it felt nice against my little arsehole I then pushed and squirted a 40 second long fart that was extra hot it sputtered through my knickers against her nose that she pushed tighter against my bum hole. ohh that smells really nice and your knickers smell really girly, that knicker smell you just can’t really put your finger on then Sandy admitted she would often get home from work and lift her skirt and admire her bum in her tight knickers then remove them and put them over her face with just a slight stroke of her pussy she could cum quickly, Sandy said my knickers smelled a lot better than hers. I thought we were going to have lesbian sex there and then when Sandy pulled my skirt back over my bum and said that she would clean the turds out of the bath and she would see me at work on Monday and she didn’t mention farts or knickers as she got my coat and walked me to the door, she had a strained look on her face as we went to the door I kissed her on the cheek and said yes see you Monday. My knickers were sopping wet with all the erotic stuff that had happened I was very disappointed as I was left hungry sexually and my pussy was on fire , I wanted to ask if I could at least take her knickers home with me but didn’t have the courage but got home and had a very explosive farty panty wank  .

On Monday morning, I got to the office I had on a beige skirt underneath I had on a pair of my favourite knickers full in the bum but very close fitting so my bum cheeks were barely contained by the tight panty fabric, my skirt was loose but I checked when I bent forward you could clearly see the tight line of the knickers over my bottom. I see Sandy in the coffee room I said hope you were ok after I left, she said that she had needed the toilet again after I had left, she said she had farted whilst cleaning the bath and another hard pebble turd popped out of her bum into her knickers she had then been on the toilet for over an hour and had pushed out another 20 of this pebbles before she was finally empty. Sandy had on a loose flowing skirt that was knee length and what looked like tight or stockings underneath, she had never worn stockings or tights before so was intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment