Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, February 10, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 7

 

 


 

 

 

 

She came into the kitchen and said that perhaps best we didn’t do any more squats as I still need to go and don’t want to have an accident , let’s have coffee ill try to go later as I am super constipated . She wiggled to the counter and put the kettle on , she bent to get milk out of the fridge and another airy fart slid out she apologised ,I said don’t I know when your constipated the gas can be endless. The smell was really strong more poo than cabbage it smelled like she still had a lot of poo in her bum , she must of known the last fart smelled of fresh poo so she then held on to the gas with dear life as she didn’t want to make me feel ill to my utmost disappointment .

 

She took a sip of coffee and was started talking about getting fit , I had to comment how amazing her arse looked in the panties and also how shocked I was to find such sexy tight fitting knickers under her loose skirt didn’t say frumpy as didn’t want to offend . She went on to say that she lacked confidence in her appearance but still loved  to feel sexy underneath all the baggy clothes , she said that it turned her on to walk round in baggy uninteresting clothes with super tight panties underneath it was her little secret then corrected herself our little secret , she then said ohhh I need to fart again and went to go to leave , I grabbed her arm and said that I quiet liked the smell as they smelled like my own farts I went as far as telling her that I enjoyed the smell off my own farts but not the panty masturbation whilst farting .

 

She said are you sure as I think this is going to be a hot stinky one , I told her go ahead and she did as it must of been a struggle to hold it in , she wasn’t wrong it was a loud rush of air that immediately filled the air with the smell of poo but as it ended she clamped her hand over her bum and said ohh dear need to go .She literally sprinted up the stairs with her hand clamped to her bum over her skirt .I waited then when she closed the toilet door I went up the stairs just as fast without being discovered , I put my ear to the door when I hear the toilet seat bang up again and the sound of panties coming down quickly with a plop , I think she had gone a little in her knickers downstairs and the plop was it coming out of her panties into the toilet bowl , as after this then I heard her sit down on the toilet with a sigh and a rush of airy farts followed by a succession of rapid plops , then silence for a minute , then some more gas and a plop. I put my hand up my own skirt and my own panties were clinging to my sopping pussy with the orgasm coming in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment