Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Sunday, November 27, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 45

 

 

 


 

 

 

The gusset of the knickers was already moist and Kelly’s lady slit was just visible under the dampening gusset , all of a sudden she lifted her bum slightly of the armchair and released a huge whooshing fart , you could see the hot air ripple up the front of the knickers , ohh gosh Kelly that was a lot of gas and you haven’t even eaten the cheese yet I giggled , she said gosh that was really hot in my knicks and I felt it go up the front off my  fanny she laughed . I said yes you could actually see the fart do that I said, I said candidly I think its made your knickers a little wet sis , Kelly said it was the tight knicks and hot farts and said that why she liked tight knickers , you should get some sis makes you feel so sexy especially when wearing a tight short skirt . I said let’s do a challenge whilst we watch the Jeffrey Dharma Netflix series this episode is 58 minutes long , ill count every time you fart see how many you can push out in the time the show runs . Kelly said ok sis but its going to smell really bad in here as I think its going to be a lot more than you can imagine and ill eat the cheese at the same time that seems to have an instant effect. I said I can handle the smell but can your knickers survive a barrage of dirty farts I said and giggled , well Kelly said you agreed to wash them for me so it will be your funeral .

Ok then start from now then as I started the show , tell me though when one is coming and describe what it feels like just for laughs I said . She said straight away I think this one is going to be a big one I paused the show and looked across at Kelly , she had spread her legs a little more and sort of rolled her bum a little so I could see the knickers cover her fanny and her bum hole , she sighed and slowly release another hot fart it was like a slow hiss as it came out of her bum , Kelly said I’m trying to let it go slowly so I can enjoy the hot sensation of it in my knickers , it sort of slid out gradually and again could see it ripple up the front of her knickers , Kelly giggled ohh that tickles my fanny a she kept slowly releasing the hot really smelly fart into the tight fitting material , the fart ended and Kelly said she had to squeeze her bum to stop it coming out otherwise might just of kept coming . What did it feel like then I said and that’s fart number 1 for the sheet , It felt sexy Kelly said enjoyed letting it out slowly these farts are red hot as they fill my knickers she announced , I went to press play on the Netflix show when Kelly said cant hold it sis here comes another one , shall we just count your farts and watch the show after , she said ok as I’m so  full of wind can’t concentrate on the show . I wasn’t going to argue as I couldn’t concentrate on anything other than my sisters farts and the tight panties between her legs. She said I’m just going to relax my bum hole and let the fart come out on its own steam without pushing she said , lent back again so her arse hole was free of the armchair seat as so as it was I could see it pucker and a fart wooshed out it sounded like it was desperate to leave her bum as it just cascaded through the tight knicker material ohh that feels nice she said relieving and gosh it literally burning my bum it feels so dam warm coming out . She repeated these long airy farts 15 times, the front of her knickers was now dripping with creamy pussy juice, the room stunk of her farts my pussy was just a mess of goo between my legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment