Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, November 7, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 42

 

 

 

 


 

 

Farts were also leaking passed the turd Kelly’s Bum must be full of farts a possibly a lot more poo . I got another bin bag ready and carefully lifted her knickers over the turd head , I called out Kelly loudly just before doing this still nothing other than snoring , with the knickers pushed to the side the turd head looked sexy as it poked out her sexy pert bottom , it was already sliding out slowly though  as it was so thick it must of been stretching her bum hole . It really smelled of fresh poo., my pussy was a wet gooey mess in my knickers it was only the excitement of this pert arse farting and pooping that was keeping  my mind of cuming in my knickers , I was aroused like nothing I had felt before but my orgasm was held at bay as my mind was occupied , I put the bag over the turd and held it through the bag lightly with my had so it could still slide out , it slid slowly through my hand it was red hot and the bag was also filling with popping farts that were escaping around the thick turd , the turd kept coming eight inches then her bum closed then let go a massive whooshing airy still poop smelling fart . Pulled her knickers back over her bum and held the bag up to my nose , the turd was thick and smelled of fresh poo also some gas was still in the bag from the farts it was heavenly I could feel my fanny getting even wetter , I sealed the bag tight and put it in the bin under the rubbish with the other turd , I would take the rubbish out in the morning and put the bags in my holdall when I got home I would wait until I was alone and have a masturbation night with the bags hoping the poo would stay fresh in the sealed bags . I heard Kelly moan and start moving on the bed so expected her to wake up but she settled back down and released another hot airy poo smelling fart through her knickers again. Could not believe my sister non stop farting and other than her bum being full she was only tiny my sister were was all the poop coming from , that must of been the last turd it wasn’t possible for there to be any more but the last fart still smelled of poo. I called out really loudly Kelly’s name still only snoring, my sister was always extremely gassy to my delight but the poo today was totally unbelievable. Our mum had threatened to take Kelly to the doctors due to the amount of times she farted every day , the house always smelled of kellys bum gas , my mum was always around the house with the air freshener , on a fair few occasions I had heard my mum go into my sisters bedroom with some of Kellys Knickers my mum would talk quietly but I lingered near the door , she would be showing the inside of Kellys knickers to Kelly and saying that the brown fart stains were hard to get out in the hottest of washes and that she would have to start buying her own underwear , Kelly did tend to buy her own knickers most of the time as liked them tight and lacy and my mum always bough functional knickers . Kelly must of average at least 50 farts a day most days . I had on many occasions when everyone was out dug a few pairs of Kellys knickers out of the washing hamper , every paid had thick dried pussy juice and a thick brown line in the bum part , they really always smelled very sexy  and I had lots of orgasms sniffing them and licking the brown stain when I was really horny .

 

 A typical day especially say a Saturday, my sister would get up and use the toilet before coming down for breakfast, the toilet was next to my bedroom and was a conversion an additional toilet for me and Kelly to use so the wall that separated the toilet from my bedroom was thin plasterboard, so I always got to listen to Kelly in the bathroom. Usually she would walk down the hall in just her bedtime knickers , always something lacy and tight but old as she wore them to bed so on this typical Saturday she had on al lacy lemon pair of knickers , she had rolled straight out of bed so her knickers were wedged up her bum , as she walked down the hallway she would be popping farts through the wedgie and giggling , she would go into the bathroom and lock the door , I could then hear through the wall as she slid her knickers down her thighs and sat on the toilet , I would her a sigh and she would push fart after fat into the toilet pan whilst strong stream off pee was released , the farts were usually airy whooshes , then you would here some plops as a few turds slid out of her arse , she would then wipe , wash her hands and come out of the toilet , walk back to her bedroom letting a few farts  through her knickers on the way back to her bedroom . The hallways would then stink of cabaggy farts , Kelly would then change into some clothes and another pair of clean knickers usually a more newer daytime pair , She would come down for breakfast this particular day she had on a short denim skirt , as she always wore tight knickers she suffered from them creeping up her bum , so she would openly put her hand up her skirt and pull them out of her bum , this meant you got to see what knickers she had on , on this day and I am telling you about this as it was the day she must of farted the most and really did get off on her denim skirt and the black sheer knickers with lace at the back , they were skimpy and tight and as she picked them out of her bum a fart released like it had been restricted by the tight material , I was mesmerised with the view of her per bottom and her fingers digging the sexy knickers out of her crack and the smell of the hot fart as it stunk out the kitchen , I made a comment I said it lucky you have black knickers on today sis hopefully mum won’t see the skid mark in these ones , Kelly bent forward lifted her skirt stuck her knicker covered butt out and squirted another fart in the black drawers , that is why I wore these today woke up feeling really gassy , what more than usual as you don’t stop farting on the best of days . She said that her belly was aching with the volume of gas up her arse and every time she farted it seemed to be just replacing its self, it could of been the cheese that I had for a snack before bed . She then started making her breakfast ever 30 seconds or so she would slightly stick her bum out and fart , Kelly’s fart were always airy and very stinking , it sounded like her bum was squirting air into her knickers , like little girly puffs , but the smell was pure rotten cabbage or eggy the kitchen was thick with the smell of Kelly arse . Every time she farted she said oops sorry sis , and sniggered she thought she was grossing me out but I was getting very wet sitting at the kitchen table , lucky I had jeans on so my wet pussy was hidden . She was cooking scrambled eggs I said how can you cook eggs when the whole kitchen smells of rotten eggs , well she said I don’t mind the smell of my own farts find them kind of nice she said . The 10 minutes she took to scramble the eggs she had farted over 20 times , she turned off the gas and then put her hand up her skirt again I had a quarter view of her knickered bum as she dug her fingers in her wedgie and pulled the tight material out of her crack  and released a hot fart as the material un wedged out of her bum crack , she said I think these knickers are a little too tight she groaned , they just keep sliding up my bottom and it’s hard to push the farts out with the cloth wedged up my arse she said, change them then I said , she said they are the only clean black pair I could find all the rest a white or pink lacy and mum is really getting annoyed , I told her that I would wash them for her if she wanted to change it a pair of her other knickers if these ones were causing her pain . Really its because I have a fetish for white , pink or light coloured knickers they look sexier on a bum , she said really you would do that for your sister wash my stinky knickers .

No comments:

Post a Comment