Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 43

 

 

 

 


 

 

I said yes ill also wash the ones you have on as well, she then sighed and sorted of squatted so her legs parted under the skirt and pushed out a really long airy fart it just kept coming and the air was filled with a hot eggy smell, ohh she said that felt really hot coming out . She lifted her skirt again and dug her fingers under the wedged black material and said are you sure as she pulled them out of her bum crack , they are really cutting me in 2 she said then farted again . She said she would go and change them now I said give me the black ones ill hide them and was them in the week when mums out and give them back to you with the other pair you change into when they are clean, she said thanks sis sorry then you’re having to smell me stink arse do you want me to spray air freshener  every time I fart . I think I replied to quickly no that’s fine I’m used to it you fart so much I said ,I thought about my own wet knickers as my arousal was getting worse , if only she knew .  She then said ok sis it’s your funeral and farted again another strong rotten egg smelling fart. She literally then lifted her skirt and pealed of the tight black knickers in front of me , after all I was her sister and she had no idea I was getting very aroused by all the farting and flashing of her bum and knickers . As she pealed the tight black material from her bum, the gusset of the knickers sort off came unstuck from her fanny and you could see a little strings of pussy juice as it came unstuck, the wedged material in her bum slid out of her arse cheeks followed by a long sigh and hot fart that filled the air with egg sulphur. Ohh gosh Kelly that a lot of wind you have its nonstop she giggled and said today it was like for every fart she pushed out 2 more would replace it in her belly.  She let her short denim skirt cover her bum and picked the knickers of the floor and threw them at me to catch , I caught them and they were still very warm from her body and the hot fart she had just done through them , Kelly squatted slightly and pushed hard a huge fart , was airy but huge it blasted out her bum under the skirt for 6o seconds and the air reeked of hot fart smell , Kelly remarked gosh that was relieving but it was so hot it burned my bum hole she giggled and went to her bedroom for a fresh pair of knickers .

I put the black knickers to my nose once her bedroom door closed and gosh they really stunk , they smelled like sweaty bum crack and farts , the gusset was sticky with pussy cream , I looked inside the bit of the knickers that covered her bum or were in her bum crack more often than covering it and there was a thick brown skid mark I sniffed it and that smelled of sweaty arse and poo. I would have some fun with these knickers before I washed them and returned them to Kelly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment