Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 46

 

 

 


 

 

 

I said that’s 25 farts in only 18 minutes. She pushed another hot one out as I said that 26 farts that a lot Kelly in 18 and a half minutes , she said she was still full to the brim with them but wanted to try a better position , I asked her what she meant a better position , she said ill show you got up out of the armchair and turned around  and put her knees on the sofa seat pointing in towards the sofa with her skirted bum facing me . She said sis can you lift my skirt over my bum , I tried to pretend I was disgusted by doing this and moaned  as I went to the skirt grabbed the hem and lifted it over Kelly’s bum , he pert little bottom was poking out and the knickers were perfectly wrapping it in tight pale peach knicker material , you could see her pussy between her legs , the gusset was so wet I could see her fanny all puffy and swollen pushing again the knickers , also the pussy juice had dampened the strip that covered her arsehole , I could clearly see her tight little rosebud also against the damp knicker material and there was a faint brown stain over her bum hole , Kelly I said your knickers are really paying the price they look really soiled , I said candidly do you know your vagina is extremely wet . Kelly’s said that she was enjoying pushing the farts out through the sexy tight knickers the heat of the farts were really making her knickers feel sexy on her arse, I nearly said he arse looked sexy in the knickers but bit my tongue how awful that it nearly slipped out but my soaking pussy was doing the talking and telling my own sister her arse was sexy in her knickers would be a line to far. Ok sis how many farts are we up to as I really need to fart again , I could actually see her bottom hole pouting against the soiled knicker material it really looked like she was holding back with all her strength , ok sis let the next one out , she sighed her bum hole opened and pouted against the tight knicker material with relief , an extremely hot whooshing fart sprayed through the knickers it just kept coming it stunk of cabbage and ohh she said that’s so relieving and gosh my knickers are really getting punished with this fart , they feel really hot against my skin . 

The fart stopped then immediately started again another hot whooshing fart. I said ohhhh gosh Kelly you really have a problem with your bum where is all this stinky gas coming from I said and laughed, what are you going to do when you get a boyfriend you can’t be farting around him like this in your knickers he wont stay. Kelly’s said again that she was convinced most boys got turned on by a girl farting in her drawers, I said I know your mate is convinced her boyfriend get aroused by her farting, but Kelly she does wear extremely tight jeans it probably the tight jeans making him aroused not the hot farts. Is not just lucy I have other examples, she pushed her bum out her knickers rode up her tight bum crack and she pushed a really stinky hot fat through the bunched up knicker material and I was coated in a hot rotten egg fart smell that made my gusset want to explode. Kelly said do you mind adjusting my knickers sis, only if you tell me more examples on how boys like girls farts  , not that I wasn’t creaming my knickers thinking about pulling the tightly wedged fart smelling knickers out of Kelly’s arse . Kelly said ok but if you can pull them out first I really need to fart again she said and the knickers are hard to fart in when they are wedged in my bum. I said I will but please don’t fart whilst I pull them out really hoping she did in my head, I promise she giggled , I put my fingers in her crack that was really warm and sweaty and gosh my fanny was a gooey mess and was now leaking into my jeans through my ruined knickers and was worried Kelly would see .

No comments:

Post a Comment