Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, December 12, 2022

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 47

 

 

 


 

 

 I grabbed the sweaty knicker material and slowly tugged it free from Kelly’s arse , the knickers were warm from all the hot farts and her pussy juice had completely soaked them and the creamy pussy juice had gone up the back of the knickers as there was so much so my fingers were slimy with fanny cream , as I slowly pulled them out of Kelly’s tight warm bum crack as hot fart starting to leak out of her bum and got more desperate as the knickers came out of her arse crack , Kelly you promised as I lapped up the hot fart and dirty knickers between my fingers . She said I could not help it was only the material of my knickers holding the fart back. I adjust her dirty knicker over her bum and commented that the drawers looked like they were ruined, and washing might not get them clean Kelly said I bought these myself she giggled, and I will wear them under jeans in future if they are soiled beyond washing. Ok then tell me the story or stories of how you think guys like girl’s farts, Kelly pulled her skirt down over her bum and sat back in the chair , her legs were open and her knickers really were ruined just a sopping mess of pussy juice , immediately she lifted her bum slightly and squirted another fart though the wet knickers . Kelly said to me you must of witnessed guys excitement when a girl farts, to be honest I was always so busy secretly checking out the hot girls bums in my year at school had no interest in men so honestly hadn’t noticed. I said no never seen any sign; she replied you are funny sis you must be in a world of your own then. Ok she said the first short story is Clarissa in the year above she went on to say that she had a bum that made most girls jealous, as my sister was totally straight it was all about the girl having a bum that was better than hers and she wanted one nothing sexual, but the way she described it to me it sounded sexual to me . What do you mean she had a bum that made girls jealous , well she said whatever she wore clung to her bum and it was obvious nearly all the boys at school looked at it whenever she was in the room , I know they look at mine but not a eagerly as they did Clarissa’s bottom , what’s so great about it then hoping to her describe it in detail especially as the story was going to contain girl farts . Well if she had jeans on her bum would look like it was eating the material in stuck out and sort of pouted like it was inviting men to look and touch it and she always wore tight knickers underneath this seemed to make her bum look super girly and I had heard a few boys quietly comment you could see Clarissa’s knicker outline through her jeans and how sexy her arse was I caught on many occasions , I think Clarissa must of heard them as she made a point of poking her bum out if she bent over a desk etc , this was usually Friday as it was casual day in the sixth form . This particular day it was normal school uniform Black trousers or skirt if a girl in winter the girls or most of us wore black smart trousers , Clarissa had her eye on a boy he was the best looking one in the school , he had shown a little interest in her but to seal the deal she though she would go out and buy some black trousers that were far to tight for her ample figure . When she came into school that day straight way, she was called into the office by the headteacher who see her walking down the corridor the head teacher was a woman so no brownie points for how hot her arse looked in the tight black trousers, she was warned to not come in dressed like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment