Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Friday, May 1, 2015

Sister in laws ripe farts and poo pebbles

For over 20 years I had always had a thing for my wife's sisters arse , she was not really pretty but had a great bottom, she would sometimes turn up in ridiculously tight jeans with very faint knickers lines always full in bottom panties lol . I have had many a wank fantasising about her ripping a hot fart when wearing the jeans , only one time I got a look at her knickers she was over our house and it was morning she had been out with her sister and had a loose Nightshirt on she did not realise I was in hallway behind door she bent forward and her nightshirt  rode up over her bum and I got full view of a tight pair of lemony white lacy knickers , one side of the bottom elastic had gone in her crack delicious loads of wanks from that one lol.
Well this happened last week fucking amazing , She had popped round randomly to see her sister without calling as she was upset due to argument with Husband. The wife was out and was not sure when she would be home , her sister said she would wait, anyway there she was tight jeans and knickers lines doing her make up in our front room mirror giving me ample time to ogle her arse . I always wonder do girls get turned on by such tight clothing , these jeans were really wedging up her bum and were deliciously tight . Anyway baring in mind I've caught one look at her knickers in 15 years and never heard as much of a squeak from her arse farting wise . She bent to get something from her bag and on the way down she let rip a really hot ripe fart that stunk up the whole room it was like cabbages and poo mixed it was so sexy especially as it was accidental and had leaked from those very tight jeans and knickers.
 As you can imagine she was very very very embarrassed and just went really red and was coming out with things that she had not been feeling well and how embarrassing etc . I just blurted out without thinking in those jeans I'm surprised you didn't split them and my cock was thinking not my brain I also said that it smelled nice . I then went immediately red lol the hot sexy gas had made me speak without thinking as my willy was rock hard .
Just the thought of the gas coming out from between her cheeks , knickers and tight jeans was just too much .
She replied with smells rancid how can it smell nice , it smells like poo and cabbage and is really warm I think this was a slip up of speech as she went really red again.
I took a chance in the moment and said from those jeans and bottom any fart would smell divine how could it not , if you have any more let them rip I'm so turned on I told her .

She giggled and then asked do you like the smell off poo and cabbage then , I replied only from that sexy are and those jeans and I suspect really tight knickers lol she immediately went red again , how do you know I wear tight knickers lol . Well you can see the lines through your jeans and I got a glimpse of them a few months back in your nightshirt lemon lace at least 2 sizes 2 small lol.
Would you believe it she said got same ones now and why are we discussing this what about your wife my sister , honestly I said I've been perving on your arse for years especially in those jeans for sure .

 . I have been dreaming of you farting by accident for ever had so many wanks thinking about it you would not believe , but you are just not a gassy person so its took 15 years to get to smell one . Lol not a gassy person I suffer with wind daily , how many times I have had to go to the toilet when over your to secretly fart is beyond belief . I just though you needed to pee a lot , no she said I must fart like 60 times a day I think it's due to being a veggie I literally leak farts .

She replied that she liked tight panties and jeans to show off her only best asset her arse , but farting in them although relieving she thought was disgusting although she didn't mind the smell of her own if she was on her own 
letting rip but not in a million years did you think a guy would get turned on by a fart lol
She always pulled her knickers down when farting in our toilet encase off stains 
She admitted to farting over 20 times at Xmas and holding in at least another 20 farts
I said what a waste of sweet smelling gas.
She then said she had to fart now and made her way to our toilet , I at this stage did not have confidence to asker her to fart in front of me but could not resist listening at toilet door . I heard her struggling with her jeans no surprise there how she got them over her full bottom in the first place I don't know .you could hear the noise of them sliding over her bum then oh no obviously before she got her knickers of there was a long airy fart filling them and her moaning and gagging from the smell that was leaking around the door also , it was really thick an meaty and my cock was throbbing in my pants. I heard her sitting on the toilet and releasing another long hot fart and a grunt then a little plop in the water must of been a teeny turd. Then a delay and her knickers being pulled up and then her jeans with a lot of struggling and lol with the struggling another long hot stinky fart and stench round door lol. Also a lot of moaning that after an  effort of removing the knickers and jeans she had farted in them anyway . I carefully went down stairs and waited .
When she came down the stairs for some reason I am not sure why perhaps she had pulled her knickers a little tight but the lines of them were really pronounced , you could even see a faint outline of the lace lol .
Hey I've got to say but I can see the outline of your knickers more clearly now how tight are they for god sake I laughed loudly and went red . 
She said also going very red that all the effort of getting her knickers and jeans off had made her bum a little sweaty so it was making her Knicks al little damp and all the asking had made the gusset really sticky with pussy juice. Do you need to fart again I joked she said no ehehe but I could tell how she was positioning her bum on the chair she was aching to .
I she said anxiously when do you think my sister will be back , I knew that she was not back for at least 5 hours but said next couple of hours , she then said ohh my bladder all these tea I need to use your toilet again.
I said with a grin I bet you just need to fart again don't you and do another turd in my toilet . What she pretended to be angry was you listening at the door , yes it was great nearly had to have a wank your farts are so strong I could smell them through the door , and I could hear you moaning as you farted before you got your knickers off and what was that plop was it a turd. 
Ohm let me get rid of this fart then I will tell you , she opened her legs and I had to look between the tightly covered pussy. Lol you could see the knickers gusset through the jeans , even the little line that joined the front to the back . She lifted slight from the seat and let go a long hot airy fart ohhhhh that feels nice and relieving she said , it smelt relieving also like poop.
You need to poo as-well don't you I said, she said that is the whole problem I am really constipated and full of if , this is why I am full of farts it's the poop in my arse producing it all I am lucky to get one turd out whilst peeing she said and that is most of the time  only just a pebble , in fact I can feel a tiny turd in my arse now , that is why I always remove my knickers when I fart as some times if I am lucky a turd will come out but it will stain my knickers if I don't remove them like this one now probably is .
I am going to have to use the toilet now I am sorry otherwise the turds going to be in my knickers squashed up my arse and I haven't got a pair of spare knickers ooooh got to hurry it's at the exit of my bottom now and I need to fart again . Can I watch no she said with shock but all the effort of not farting and pooping she just run up stairs holding her hand over her bum and farting hot airy farts through her fingers and groaning , she got to the toilet and see me behind her sniffing eagerly at the escaping gas ohhh you perv ok if you are going to watch you might as well help , she got into the toilet and said when I remove my hand put yours firmly over my bottom and jeans and push firmly stop me pooping in my knickers whilst I undoo my jeans . As she removed her hand I replaced it over bum and was treated to a long hot and it was very hot on my hand fart. She had undone the top of her jeans but she said the release of pressure pulling them down I think I'm going to poop , You are going to have to keep one hand on my jeans and put one hand down the back of them and quickly and then put pressure on my bum hole though my knickers all in one movement .
You need to get your hand down and stick your finger in my arse crack and put pressure on my bum whole though my knickers as the turd needs to come out . Lol I could not believe my luck my fantasy was coming true , so I quickly pushed my hand down the back of her jeans over her divinely warm and tight knickers and found her arse crack and finally arsehole through her knickers  goodness I nearly cum it was only the tightness of her divine knickers before my finger that was holding the gas loaded turd , once my finger was in place I could hear her sigh and a really hot load of gas pushed passed the turd , passed my hand and into the air . So she finally managed to get her jeans of and here we were me with my hand pushed up arse knackered arse crack . Ok nearly there she said letting tons of hot arse gas out through her tightly knocker arse and on my finger . Ohhh my I said let sniff a fart though your knickers right up close please , the knickers fit her arse like a hot glove .
Lol whatever need to get this turd out of my arse first and not in my knickers, I without asking put my other hand under the elastic so my had was cupped inside her knickers not any easy task with all the farts and sheer tightness of her knickers . Ok I have the turd you can poop , ohh are you sure and a really hard small pebbly turd popped into my hand , I managed to slide my hand out and put the turd in the toilet bowl , is there any more to come . No she said sliding her knickers down and wiping her arse and pussy as it looked a little wet lol. Ohhh she went to check the arse and I said pull them up tight I will check if any stains . Why so much gas for such a little turd , she said there are a load up there but they seem to work their way out with farts so like one every half hour then eventually a load in one will that be today I said , she said possible or tomorrow ohhh I hope it's today would love to witness that . She then bent over in her knickers and said can you check then , She proceed to bend over and farted as doing so lol don't waste it I planted my face into her bum crack and sniffed before the fart came I commented on just the divine smell of dirty knickers over a hot arse , no smell in the world like hot knickers , then she farted and an even diviner smell was released knicker farts .
Any she pulled up her jeans and we repeated this procedure 3 times , farting hand over knickers farts little turd . She was so was so turned on she has forgot all about her sister etc that her inhibitions were gone lol,
o like pan filling amount 


No comments:

Post a Comment